First 12 Loft Find inc. Uncracked Threepio, VCJ etc. Pics Added.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
I have some absolutely mint loose complete figures that will be up for sale shortly. I will be selling on behalf of a friend, who has recently found his childhood figures when clearing out his parents' loft. He was 13 when SW came out, so although he had the first 12 figures, he hardly played with them, meaning they are in fantastic condition and all complete.

The Jawa, Sandpeople, Vader & Threepio are the mintiest I've ever seen and are as if they were just opened. The capes smell beautiful lol!

Jawa- absolutely mint- no paint loss, no rips to cape etc.
C3PO- absolutely mint & uncracked
R2D2- again, pretty much mint. Dome clicks. The pics don't do it justice.
Darth Vader- absolutely mint, saber complete, no rips to cape.
Ben- very good nick, tiny paint loss. Tip of saber missing. No rips to cape.
Chewie- mint.
Leia- good condition- slight 'age spots' on arms and cape has a couple of areas of very faint yellowing. Only noticed this on very close examination. No rips to cape.
Sandpeople- absolutely mint. No paint loss to horns, no rips to cape.

Attachments

• VCJ.jpeg
    VCJ.jpeg
    23.3 KB · Views: 479
  • VCJ2.jpeg
    VCJ2.jpeg
    21.6 KB · Views: 481
  • Threepio.jpeg
    Threepio.jpeg
    39.8 KB · Views: 483
  • Threepio2.jpeg
    Threepio2.jpeg
    31.7 KB · Views: 485

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
More pics...

Attachments

• Artoo2.jpeg
    Artoo2.jpeg
    28.2 KB · Views: 481
  • Artoo.jpeg
    Artoo.jpeg
    25.7 KB · Views: 476
  • Sandpeople.jpeg
    Sandpeople.jpeg
    28.4 KB · Views: 482
  • Sandpeople2.jpeg
    Sandpeople2.jpeg
    27.1 KB · Views: 473
  • DV.jpeg
    DV.jpeg
    23.6 KB · Views: 478

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
...and more. There is a Leia too- will get pics later. I'm keeping the LFB, Stormies (x2), DSC & small head Han ;)

Attachments

• Chewie.jpeg
    Chewie.jpeg
    31 KB · Views: 479
  • Chewie2.jpeg
    Chewie2.jpeg
    29.8 KB · Views: 482
  • Ben.jpeg
    Ben.jpeg
    29.1 KB · Views: 486
  • Ben2.jpeg
    Ben2.jpeg
    25.8 KB · Views: 479

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Great find! & a VCJ :eek:

Dam you you git though!!, thought I may finally get a minty pin head, one of only 2 figures I need to upgrade.

I will be sod all use with values, but I dread to think what the VCJ value will be.

Congrats on your additions ;)

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
I won't suggest a value as I currently have feelers out for a few of these to fill my Action Stand/Early Bird card stand and would like a shout at buying them if you get valuations and then have an interest in selling:
- R2
- Chewie
- Leia
- Tusken Raider
Cheers
Steve

lejackal

Grand Master
I bet you could ask £11/1200 for the VCJ and sell inside a week for pretty close to that especially on FB. I'd like to say 800 would easily be fair but you'd need to be careful it didn't just get flipped

Droopy

Padawan
I would definitely be interested in Vader if you sell but tough to put a value on the rest.

I bought a near mint, recently cracked threepio from a forum member for £20 not so long ago but I suspect I got a good deal.

itfciain

Grand Master
Money is in the VC for sure - your looking at about 1000 for that judging on FB sales

The rest look nice

Jawa- absolutely mint- no paint loss, no rips to cape etc - 25GBP
C3PO- absolutely mint & uncracked - 30-35GBP
R2D2- again, pretty much mint. Dome clicks. The pics don't do it justice - 30GBP
Darth Vader- absolutely mint, saber complete, no rips to cape - 20GBP
Ben- very good nick, tiny paint loss. Tip of saber missing. No rips to cape - 12-15GBP
Chewie- mint - 12GBP
Leia- good condition- slight 'age spots' on arms and cape has a couple of areas of very faint yellowing. Only noticed this on very close examination. No rips to cape. - with dark blue weapon - 40-50GBP - without 15-20GBP
Sandpeople- absolutely mint. No paint loss to horns, no rips to cape - 22-25GBP

Droopy

Padawan
itfciain said:
Money is in the VC for sure - your looking at about 1000 for that judging on FB sales

The rest look nice

R2D2- again, pretty much mint. Dome clicks. The pics don't do it justice - 30GBP
Ben- very good nick, tiny paint loss. Tip of saber missing. No rips to cape - 12-15GBP
Chewie- mint - 12GBP
Leia- good condition- slight 'age spots' on arms and cape has a couple of areas of very faint yellowing. Only noticed this on very close examination. No rips to cape. - with dark blue weapon - 40-50GBP - without 15-20GBP

Say no more! :D

yoda

Sith Lord
That is an unreal find well done :D I would love that Jawa! I had no idea what they wer selling for until the guys said.
It's great knowing there are still figures to be found yet with abit of luck :D
Are you keeping any for yourself they look great.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Thanks Iain- pretty similar to what I thought. Was thinking the Threepio may be worth a little more though. The Leia gun looks black to me...

Yoda, yes I'm keeping the small head Han (sorry Frank!), 2x Stormies, DSC and blonde LFB. They've been in an ice cream tub for around 37 years and they smell like new 8)

yoda

Sith Lord
Cazza said:
Thanks Iain- pretty similar to what I thought. Was thinking the Threepio may be worth a little more though. The Leia gun looks black to me...

Yoda, yes I'm keeping the small head Han (sorry Frank!), 2x Stormies, DSC and blonde LFB. They've been in an ice cream tub for around 37 years and they smell like new 8)

That's cool if you happen to put the Jawa on the forum depending on the price and I've had a few beers I might do something silly with my money again :lol:
Hope your sales go well whoever gets them they will be a great addition to someones collection.

Palifan

Sith Lord
itfciain said:

The rest look nice

Chewie- mint - 12GBP

1000 for a loose VCJ?! Wow are these really going for that much on FB!! Hard to believe that little figure used to be around a quarter of that price both loose and AFA graded. It is a great figure though and if that's the value of them now then I guess that's the price people have to pay.

Great find overall although I thought the first edition Leia came with a black blaster, perhaps this is an Empire or Jedi one?

Best of luck with them all though.

Ian

itfciain

Grand Master
Cazza said:

You might get a bit more for the C3PO - can always start higher and come down

The Leia should have a really dark blue blaster (almost looks black) - http://www.imperialgunnery.com/princessleiablasters.htm

There are no Leia Blasters (genuine) in jet black

Palifan

Sith Lord
Cazza said:
Thanks Iain. It's the dark blue/black v2 8)

Yes, Blue/Black that's what I was thinking it should be (or Green/Black if we really want to get into it :lol: ). Good to hear it's the correct one and not the Blue one although I don't see a picture of her.

Ian

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom