fire damaged blue snag

poncho

Grand Master
not gonna out it. but ive seen a fire damaged blue snag and loads of weapons on the bay. just the blue snag no other fig theres no mention of blue snag in title

the auction states

''hi folks..up for sale i have an old star wars figure i think with a load of bits and bobs dont know what they are as i found them in my cellar..the figure seems to have been stuck together as one of the arms wont move but all the others do..any questions just ask''

the figure does have dent in boots btw. the fact its bundled with lots of weapons it makes me wonder if there original. is it worth a punt just for the **** load of weapons......'found in my cellar' that old chestnut hmmmmmmmmmmmm

itfciain

Grand Master
I've seen that one (think it was outed on FB) and am pretty sure most (if not all) of the weapons are repro.

I would say the Snagg is worth £25-£30 as a beater but that would be about it

poncho

Grand Master
**** off £88! :eek: ......i bet those weapons are repro....i hope none of you guys won this

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/vintage-star-wars-figure-with-accesories-/251443638165?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT&nma=true&si=%252BCndjd3U9eGfUGbgjHl4agcQvAU%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

walkie

Sith Lord
oh dear!, in future i'll paint my beaters blue and silver before listing them on ebay :lol:

mumbo

Sith Lord
:shock: that's a lot of molar for a bunch of repro which even I could tell were fakes.

Jedi_june

Sith Lord
NeIv2.gif

SOJ

Sith Lord
Stormtrooper37 said:
£88 :shock: :shock: for a snag fit for the bin (I wouldn't want it in my collection) and some dubious looking weapons

And look how it ended up!!!! LMFAO

http://bit.ly/1dK8uQ3

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom