jedisearcher

Sith Lord
Deserving of it's own thread I think:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzXglr5bc3w

Get your Sky+ set for 31/08/15 :D

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Looking forward to this. I love Walking dead but gave up after the 3rd or 4th series (I refuse to use the Americanisation "season") they had just incorporated all the Govenor's people in the first episode of whatever series it was. Dunno why I gave up on it, but this new spin off looks good.

What channel is it on?

PS, No spoilers on what happens in the rest of the Walking dead please, just in case.

Grant

Sith Lord
Weaz, you should go and pick up where you left of with the TWD. You won't regret it. 8)

itfciain

Grand Master
They have been ramping this up big style over here - starts for us on Saturday so will lay off the spoilers. It's being marketed as what happened while Rick was in his coma in the Walking Dead. This it is going to be amazing - especially for all those who have watched the WD or read the comics

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Dan said:
Its on AMC channel 192 on sky

Ahh that'll be why I couldn't find it the other day, it's a new channel. Do you need to have some specific BT subscription to get that channel?

Dan

Padawan
weasel said:
Dan said:
Its on AMC channel 192 on sky

Ahh that'll be why I couldn't find it the other day, it's a new channel. Do you need to have some specific BT subscription to get that channel?
Yep, was reading up on it today at work (busy day :lol: ) and it comes with the bt sport package on sky.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Aye, BT phoned me yesteday trying to sell me some stuff and i asked the guy about it. If you have the full BT sports package u shud get AMC free

Dan

Padawan
Just seen it as well, looking good.

Wasn't expecting full on zombie action, it was always going to be a slow burner.

itfciain

Grand Master
Slow start - but they have set it up for future episodes - only issue I have is I am struggling to like many of the characters - the Dad is OK but the mother and daughter seem a bit whiny and the son is a bit of a poor man's Johny Depp

Still very early to judge - this does have the potential to be fantastic though

stratpack

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Was looking forward to this till I realised you've got to have that sports package to get it over here. :(
Bugger that, i'll wait till Sky itself repeats it eventually.

plantman

Sith Lord
loads of people complaining its slow, i love it :) watched ep 2 last night, i hope they really go into depth with how people handle the issues, like no electricity, no clean water, surviving, scavenging.

and i prefer to see zombies that dont all look like they have been through a meatgrinder :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom