Fantasy Football 2012-13

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I've just had 2 weeks were I couldn't access my team. All I managed to do was swap my captain. First week it was RVP who was a sub and came on to get me a massive 2 pts (1pt doubled) so I swapped to make Tevez my skipper for last Sat and he started on the bench and came on to get a massive 2pts (1pt doubled) as RVP scored that soft as **** joke of a penalty :roll: :twisted: :evil:

PGowdy

Grand Master
I had all 11 players play this week for the first time. (by this i mean that at no time yet this season have i had 11 players score/play even after subs have come in :shock: ) Cost me quite a lot in subs but nice to have a decent score for once.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Always tricky at the start of season cos you never know who's gonna get a game and what formation teams are gonna play.

PGowdy

Grand Master
Yeah exactly. The players i've had dropped have been surprising. Still need to get Lampard out as it looks like he's only gonna start every now and again.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Yeah, I had him at the start of the season, but ditched him. He will score goals and get you a lot of points, but given his price he's too expensive to have as a sub or a player who only plays every other game.

I'm wondering if it's time to ditch Tevez. With Auggero coming back his game time looks like it's gonna be adversely affected and I don't want a 9 milion pound sub. Needless to say if I do flog him, he'll bag a hat-trick!

PGowdy

Grand Master
I think the issue with Man City strikers is you never know when Mancini is gonna drop one of them. Once Aguero got injured i just avoided Man City strikers altogether.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Thankfully I switched from Aguerro to Tevez the day before his injury. About the only tactical decision I've got right this season. Every other player I've ditched has scored/kept a clean sheet/assisted the week after I flog him.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Well, that's one of the worst weekends i've had in FF. At 5pm last night, i had 10 players who had played and the highest score any of them managed was 2pts! A massive 18pts won between the ten of them! RVP's assist as my captain salvaged a modicome of dignity for me but all in ****ing woeful week. 4 changes made yesterday. Out go Tevez, Michu, George Mc Cartney and Malloney. So watch the first two bag hattricks this week :roll:

Seriously frustrating at times this game.

poncho

Grand Master
........stupid fantasy football! i was umming and arrrring wheter to buy crouch last week and what does he do score 2 goals...grrrr!

PGowdy

Grand Master
So frustrating when the 3 players on your bench score 5, 10 and 15 points! Especially when the likes of Tevez make a pointless 1 point 14 minute cameo. :x
Siiiighhh... :roll:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Fantasy footy is bloody frustrating. I got lucky i had Lambert on the bench last week and he scored 12 or 15 pts, a few of my defenders didn't play so he subbed in. Pure fluke.

Saying that i scored 70 something points this week and it looks like i'm going to drop a few places in 2 of the leagues i'm in!

PGowdy

Grand Master
I got a bit of a reprieve too this week as Mertesakkkekr and Ba didn't play so Puncheon (5pts) and Kacasksislc (10pts) will come in but O'Brien (15pts) stays on the bench. Mainly cos Tevez came on for a cameo. He's SO out of my team next week! I've had enough of City players.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom