EV 9D9

Wavy77

Padawan
I got this cool fella as probably THE last figure back in 86 and I still have my original copy.

One thing I've noticed is that a lot of people have commented on how limbs tend to loosen up very quickly on him.
However on mine arms and legs are very tight, but the head moves very easily. As I haven't checked any other copies other than on pictures I'm not sure if this is how he's supposed to be, or if he in fact has lost tightness in his neck. I'm not talking his mouth, but the actual neck articulation.

How's your EV 9D9 in the neck?

pizzathehutt

Sith Lord
mine has a bit of a loose neck but tight arms and legs, unfortunatly over the years she has have caught the dredded "warped leg disease" :(

Pomse2001

Grand Master
pizzathehutt said:
mine has a bit of a loose neck but tight arms and legs, unfortunatly over the years she has have caught the dredded "warped leg disease" :(

I have never seen or heard about warped leg disease on that figure before any pictures of it ?

pizzathehutt

Sith Lord
Frunkstar said:
pizzathehutt said:

Just drop the legs in near boiling water & they will go straight again ;)

cheers i'll give that a go mate :)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Frunkstar said:
pizzathehutt said:

Just drop the leags in near boiling water & they will go straight again ;)

Oh so that was what he was talking about, I thought he was talking about spots on the legs :oops:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Wavy77 said:
I got this cool fella as probably THE last figure back in 86 and I still have my original copy.

One thing I've noticed is that a lot of people have commented on how limbs tend to loosen up very quickly on him.
However on mine arms and legs are very tight, but the head moves very easily. As I haven't checked any other copies other than on pictures I'm not sure if this is how he's supposed to be, or if he in fact has lost tightness in his neck. I'm not talking his mouth, but the actual neck articulation.

How's your EV 9D9 in the neck?

I think the neck should be tight, my EV9DE have a tight neck when I move the head to the right, but it is not thight when I move it to the left :?

Wavy77

Padawan
Pomse2001 said:
I will try to play with my EV9D9 when I get home, then I will let you know :D

I almost forgot this "fella" was in fact a "fellette". I always wondered what an olympic boxing fight between IG88 and EV 9D9 would look like, but unless Star Wars olympic committee introduce mixed gender boxing matches we'll never live to see that fight :p

I double checked her now and the head actually kind of hangs loose a little bit. I wonder what the actual joint looks like. i wouldn't dare to look to closely. She sells for like 50-100$ loose on ebay

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom