EMPIRE STRIKES BACK 6 PACK

Should be here got it and a ig88 carded and 2 other carded for 175 he wanted 500 for it. On criags heres a picture of the rarer one. the one i got for trade has darth yoda at at driver hoth rebel hoth storm trooper and ig88

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
Augie Ben Doggie said:
Should be here got it and a ig88 carded and 2 other carded for 175 he wanted 500 for it. On criags heres a picture of the rarer one. the one i got for trade has darth yoda at at driver hoth rebel hoth storm trooper and ig88

so why not post a pic of that one

arrived last night via ups $175 6 pack and 4 carded figs.Sorry for long delay got a virus from wookipedia when trying to argue why i cant post my site.In a mirc wookiepedia channel :evil: . Here you go Cheers :lol:

What the hell is a tenner.I would rather trade for some of those palitoy cards u guys are whoremongering!!!! DONT BE GREEDY Cheers :lol: This is bullshit 41 post and not even a dam sprout on my saber.Whers the owner of this site @ i need a provisional on my saber

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
Augie Ben Doggie said:
What the hell is a tenner.I would rather trade for some of those palitoy cards u guys are whoremongering!!!! DONT BE GREEDY Cheers :lol: This is bullshit 41 post and not even a dam sprout on my saber.Whers the owner of this site @ i need a provisional on my saber

tenner is ten pounds which will come in useful as america is going in to recession .the guy who runs the site is called bollux ,just pm him and he will give you his saber
:wink:

Since i invested 250,000 in gold.In 2006 it was 420 a ounce and it peaked at 915 im fine.I have a british bank account and i pay with paypal using british funds so im fine.MoM did not raise a dumbass.The elites of the world want to crash the dollar and form the north american union with canada and mexico.THEY got the european union and are hellbent on forming the NAU and when they finaly tank the dollar the amero will rise out of the ashes! Cheers! :D

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
Augie Ben Doggie said:
Since i invested 250,000 in gold.In 2006 it was 420 a ounce and it peaked at 915 im fine.I have a british bank account and i pay with paypal using british funds so im fine.MoM did not raise a dumbass.The elites of the world want to crash the dollar and form the north american union with canada and mexico.THEY got the european union and are hellbent on forming the NAU and when they finaly tank the dollar the amero will rise out of the ashes! Cheers! :D

so you can give me some suff then if you minted 8) i,m not greedy so i will just have a luke farm boy on any beat up card as long as its never been removed

gustie

Sith Lord
no country of origin POWER DROID

im suprised u aint heard of that!

also a no coo CCP im looking for - pale faced...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom