Ello

Goyle667

Padawan
Hi all,

I've been contemplating collecting all the vintage Kenner SW line for a while now, I remember buying them as a child and having great fun playing with them, I think they were some of the first 12 figures as I don't recall buying ESB or ROJ figures. I've been holding off as I knew what a mammoth task it would be collecting all 96 inc (non repro accessories) plus variants not to mention costly.
But I finally pulled the trigger and started collecting a few weeks ago, You might say I started with a bang as I bought a very nice vintage early bird certificate envolope (pic attached)
Then I bought the Rebo band with all their accessories which looks great, plus I've got 5 other figures and counting ! (all bought from fleecebay)
I've pre-ordered one of Drews fabulous Star Wars display cases to oogle my preciouses> https://collectordisplaysuk.com

So that's what lead me here =)
Let the fun begin, Andy.

fZTG0D9.jpg
ivr9ZTy.jpg
FdwuB8N.jpg
lUHn4JY.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Hi all,

I've been contemplating collecting all the vintage Kenner SW line for a while now, I remember buying them as a child and having great fun playing with them, I think they were some of the first 12 figures as I don't recall buying ESB or ROJ figures. I've been holding off as I knew what a mammoth task it would be collecting all 96 inc (non repro accessories) plus variants not to mention costly.
But I finally pulled the trigger and started collecting a few weeks ago, You might say I started with a bang as I bought a very nice vintage early bird certificate envolope (pic attached)
Then I bought the Rebo band with all their accessories which looks great, plus I've got 5 other figures and counting ! (all bought from fleecebay)
I've pre-ordered one of Drews fabulous Star Wars display cases to oogle my preciouses> https://collectordisplaysuk.com

So that's what lead me here =)
Let the fun begin, Andy.
Welcome andy to the forum, yes it is expensive today to buy all 96 inc original weapons. I hope you complete your goal (y)

Latest posts

Top Bottom