eBay feedback rant.....

Ukgarisson

Padawan
Motherf#%€ingb$€tardsonofabitchebaybuyers

You do a good job, bust your nuts to post really quickly, packed superbly and the buyers can't even be bothered to leave feedback even after two weeks!!

Some people really need to understand what eBay is all about!

Rant over.......

Lee77

Sith Lord
Good point. It really pisses me off too. I always pay as soon as the auction finishes, and if I'm selling, I always post the day after they pay, even if they take ages. I reckon about a third of my transactions don't get feedback. Wankers!
Another rant over.

flycasual

Jedi Master
I always give feedback as the buyer, but wait to give feedback, until I receive some, as the seller.

PGowdy

Grand Master
I do think it's the sellers responsibility to leave feedback first. I don't notice who has and who hasn't left me feedback but i do find that once i've left people feedback i often get some back.

Ukgarisson

Padawan
As soon as I get payment, I leave feedback and ship immediately. Why is it so fu@&ing hard for the great unwashed just to return the favor, fu@&ing people, I'm going to live in a hole in the side of a hill.

:D

theslider

Sith Lord
I'm with flycasual on this. eBay's stupid rule that a seller can't leave negative feedback is totally abused by some buyers. I've had to bin off several eBay accounts through people trying to rip me off and then leaving negative feedback (all for non-SW things).

That said, I have several 'attack accounts' as my mate calls them, and anyone who negs me get multiple negs from these accounts. One arsehole who ripped me off (as a buyer!) is under a prolonged assault and I won't rest until he's lost his power seller status. Yes I am a **** and am very good at it!

theslider

Sith Lord
Ukgarisson said:
I ****ing love that idea......multiple accounts here I come.

Just spent the last hour trawling the feedback my once great main account (which is now forbidden from selling by eBay) and then finding the neggers and then buying their cheapest **** and then hit 'em with a neg a month later. I've just done that for negative feedback left ont he 18 August...... 2002!

Stormtrooper37

Sith Lord
As a buyer I always leave feedback once the item arrives and I'm happy with it - just think it's good manners.

As a Seller I don't leave feedback until the buyer does - why should I? Ebay is heavily in favour of buyers as it is

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Stormtrooper37 said:
As a buyer I always leave feedback once the item arrives and I'm happy with it - just think it's good manners.

As a Seller I don't leave feedback until the buyer does - why should I? Ebay is heavily in favour of buyers as it is

That is what I meant to say in my first response. As a seller, I wait until I see what the buyer has to say. No matter how hard you may try as a seller....some people just leave **** feedback.

PGowdy

Grand Master
theslider said:
I'm with flycasual on this. eBay's stupid rule that a seller can't leave negative feedback is totally abused by some buyers. I've had to bin off several eBay accounts through people trying to rip me off and then leaving negative feedback (all for non-SW things).

That said, I have several 'attack accounts' as my mate calls them, and anyone who negs me get multiple negs from these accounts. One arsehole who ripped me off (as a buyer!) is under a prolonged assault and I won't rest until he's lost his power seller status. Yes I am a **** and am very good at it!

From one vindictive son of a bitch to another. I like this! :twisted: I've never had a neg so never needed to retaliate with one of my other accounts but i have completely ****ed two sellers accounts after they screwed me over.
One pulled on a sale cos he didn't like the amount an item i won sold for. I left a neg, obviously and then bid on everything else he had for sale and he had to block international bidders (he was Spanish) thus costing him countless future earnings.
Another guy recently i noticed was intentionally profiting from shipping stating "if you win 4 items you will be charged shipping for each item but i will post them all together" (seriously. No joke that's what he said word for word. The gaul!!). I messaged him saying "don't you think that's a little dishonest?" He replied "Sue me".
So i bought 4 of his items. Paid for them. Paid the shipping and then left him 4 separate negs. It's literally one of my favourite things i've ever done as a human being. :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom