Droids line figures

Jediazul

Youngling
Hey everyone, just joined the group but have read many threads and posts and have to say I really appreciate all the information shared here and how many really knowledgeable starwars peeps are on here! Thoroughly enjoying!
Since I'm on I thought I'd share a few pics of some items I have for sale. Feel free to drop me a line if interested or post back. Thanks for having me.
A quick edit! Sorry I had not read the rules of the items for sale until after I posted!
My name is Mik, American living in Spain. Been an avid collector many years, mainly figures, my little sister worked on the movie shot in Sydney studios, she was part of the Creatures department, also got me some cool stuff! Hope to post more and be active on the forums! Have a little 2 year old so not much free time… Prices will be posted for each figure… appreciate your patience…
A-wing Pilot with gun- 150€ SOLD
Tig Fromm with staff- 450€ SOLD
R2D2 with coin no lightsaber- 480€
Jord Dusat- 100€
Thall Joben with coin- 120€
Uncle Gundy with coin- 180€
Sise Fromm- 500€
IMG_5752.jpegIMG_5752.jpegIMG_5753.jpegIMG_5754.jpegIMG_5743.jpegIMG_5744.jpegIMG_5745.jpegIMG_5742.jpegIMG_5739.jpegIMG_5738.jpegIMG_5733.jpegIMG_5734.jpegIMG_5735.jpegIMG_5732.jpegIMG_5731.jpegIMG_5729.jpegIMG_5713.jpegIMG_5712.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 26
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 25
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

Goyle667

Padawan
Hi and welcome,

I'm interested in your A-wing Pilot, I take it that the gun's an original Endor black v3/v4 ?
What's your best price posted to the UK ?
Do you take PP (not PPG) so I'm covered by PP protection ?

Thanks.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Thank you very much! I'm excited to learn more from all of you, ask questions and share stories! Just have to navigate my way around the forum better and know where to post what… 😁 I have some interesting collectibles to share also…
Sounds great. We can't wait to see what you have to share with us (y)

Jediazul

Youngling
Hi and welcome,

I'm interested in your A-wing Pilot, I take it that the gun's an original Endor black v3/v4 ?
What's your best price posted to the UK ?
Do you take PP (not PPG) so I'm covered by PP protection ?

Thanks.
Hi Goyle667, my name is Mik, and yes, I do believe the gun is his original. I'm afraid in terms of price i can't go any lower… it is in pristine condition. As you know many of the A-wings have the familiar nose rub and this one is perfect… I do have another one with a nose rub that I could let you have for less if you preferred… and yes, I could do PayPal adding a small surplus for fees and shipping… you let me know… and nice to meet you! 🙏🏻

Goyle667

Padawan
Thanks for the speedy reply Mik, How much roughly would tracked airmail to the uk be? Just trying to work out if it's viable given tax/duty on top =/

Jediazul

Youngling
Not sure but I can find out in the morning at post office, if you give your address they can work it out. The package will be extremely light, however if you want to declare the full value just in case of mishaps will probably add somewhat to the price…. Let you know asap

Goyle667

Padawan
Thanks Mik, I don't know if your pm's work yet as I don't think your post count is high enough, I will try to pm you now though.
**Edit** no I can't pm you yet, I think you need 15 of more posts before pm's are allowed.

Jediazul

Youngling
Hey Badgyre! Sorry I haven't replied yet! Just been busy and not checking feed etc… happy New year and all… 😁
To answer your question, yes, a to ok have most, I have a couple requests for a few of them, but as you can see from this communication has slowed down a bit with the New Year… 😂 let me know what you might be interested in and I'll make sure I'm clear on the requests which are available.

Badgyre

Youngling
Actually - just the complete figures please - so
A-wing Pilot with gun
Tig Fromm with staff
Do you still have them?

Latest posts

Top Bottom