Drinking

Bollux

Grand Master
I know that some of you guys on here dont drink and then we have Jabba at the polar opposite, I am seriously contemplating not drinking.

Its doing my head in having hangovers, I must be getting too old to cope with them or something.

How easy is it for you guys? Do you feel left out? Are nights out dull?

jayjedi

Sith Lord
i too have calmed my drinking . its not that i drank all the time, i go weeks without alcohol at a time. its just when i drink i tend to get obliterated . and god do i suffer , whole weekends dissappear with me in bed or puking in the loo . the hangover is a bitch or though everyone tells me to stop mixing, so i probably drink alcohol more often now but just one or two and no more

Bollux

Grand Master
thats the thing, i am trying to lose weight so have cut my drinking down to just the weekends but then it REALLY knocks me about

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Normally I'm ok with hangovers, if I stick to beer the next day I just feel a bit tired and groggie for a while, no puking or dodgey head/gut.
Obviously Saturday morning was an exception!

Although when I do get hangovers they get their revenge, it's normally an all day torture session!

Thought about giving up the odd time, actually did for a while, the only problem is what else is there to do on a Saturday night!? :wink:
That's the only time I drink, never really been one for a beer/glass of wine after work or in the evenings.

mash

Sith Lord
I have a drink almost every night only one or two though!! this evening I have a bit of a blow out with dinner because I am on late shift from monday so I dont have to get up at 05:00 i get a bit of a lie in :D

If i do go out I get absolutely blasted so I tend not to do it very often only special occasions
you guys find it is just to expensive to go out now??? :evil: especially when I can buy a case of good beer for just under a tenner!! :D

mash

Bollux

Grand Master
I was meant to be going out next saturday but we have decided to have a poker night instead as its cheaper!

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
I have hardly ever drank any alcohol in my life to be honest. 8)

Growing up one one my friends parents ran a pub so I spent most of my weekends there and never saw the fascination with them as I got older and was legally allowed in one !! :lol:

jayjedi

Sith Lord
the last time i got pissed was at a bbq in the summer. it was my mates birthday and i was cooking the food . after dinking lager, cider , wine , vodka and champagne i ended up on bailey's.
this was saturday night and i was still puking on the monday morning at work :oops: :lol:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Good effort Jay!

Only ever had 1 two day hangover, at uni (surprisingly). Had to leave a lecture at Friday lunchtime to puke after bein out on Wednesday night and dying most of Thursday!

jayjedi

Sith Lord
weasel said:
Good effort Jay!

Only ever had 1 two day hangover, at uni (surprisingly). Had to leave a lecture at Friday lunchtime to puke after bein out on Wednesday night and dying most of Thursday!

:lol: 8)

they feel like death at the time , but its the big ones you remember, with fondness, the most :D

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Aye, aint that the truth!

And, you swear your never touhing alcohol again! (For at least 2 days!)

Jukesy

Sith Lord
I do drink but not excessively, weeknights i may have 1 or 2 drinks but nothing too much as i drink more Spirits and Cider. i gave up the Larger and Guiness a while back as i found those were not liked by my stomach.
I can drink all night aslong as im eating at the same time with minimum effect, found that over Christmas with poker nights and all you can do is eat/drink.

TWOFOOT

Jedi Master
I dont get pissed a lot because i work 3 out of every 5 weekends but when i do go ou i get really pissed. Had a blinding xmas this year due to my shifts falling right so i wasnt working.
I fully intend to go out this weekend and get waisted. :D :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom