Dozen carded figures I have for sale on eBay.

bradley1360

Padawan
good for you stormcab :) ,hope you complete your 12 back afa run as they do display well in the cases

BUT you should have kept that afa 80 potf gammy you recently sold as he was rarer than any 12 back,hope he funded a 12 back gem :D

just my opinion Peter

stormcab

Sith Lord
bradley1360 said:
good for you stormcab :) ,hope you complete your 12 back afa run as they do display well in the cases

BUT you should have kept that afa 80 potf gammy you recently sold as he was rarer than any 12 back,hope he funded a 12 back gem :D

just my opinion Peter

ARGH, don't remind me of my newbie mistake. Yes I would have preferred to keep that, but was caught out by lack of knowledge of what was rare or not. My intention was to sell all my lower end stuff.

bradley1360

Padawan
hi stormcab a guy in Belgium just listed 6/7 12 backs various afa graded on auction (has not put 12 back in the title) nath280473 username on ebay? ends in 5 days
But not sure if priced to sell as they are set prices and not familiar with 12 back prices
Ignore the 50 euro postage as he shipped 4 potf afa mocs to me last week for 25 euros but mail him first
Nice guy called Jean

just to let you know Peter

stormcab

Sith Lord
bradley1360 said:
hi stormcab a guy in Belgium just listed 6/7 12 backs various afa graded on auction (has not put 12 back in the title) nath280473 username on ebay? ends in 5 days
But not sure if priced to sell as they are set prices and not familiar with 12 back prices
Ignore the 50 euro postage as he shipped 4 potf afa mocs to me last week for 25 euros but mail him first
Nice guy called Jean

Nice one. Just checked them out. They're all priced a bit high. I can't see many of them selling if he doesn't bring the price down a bit.

Stargeezer

Sith Lord
stormcab said:
bradley1360 said:
Nice guy called Jean

Nice one. Just checked them out. They're all priced a bit high. I can't see many of them selling if he doesn't bring the price down a bit.

I also went looking for them, he has some nice ones, but they are pricey. Not mentioning 12 Back, 20 Back, etc in his titles will make lots of people miss his auctions....

stormcab

Sith Lord
Stargeezer said:
that's only a AFA70 and an old single grade..... still to high imo.

I guess. I'm happy to settle for 70 as that's sort of my financial limit. I just bought a DSC afa 60 A-back for just slightly over £300. At least I'll have all 12 sooner rather than later.

Stargeezer

Sith Lord
I understand where you coming from with the prices that have sky rocketed on these items...
Still deals can be found, if you keep your eyes open and have lots off patience.
The last 2 12 backs i bought where Ben and a Jawa, which where upgrades for the ones i had. this was back in 2013, but i only paid 375£ for both shiping included. These are both in great condition, but i am not into grading, so i'll prefer to keep them in a acrylic case for display purposes.

null_zps7d27a367.jpg
IMG_3489.jpg

jedisearcher

Sith Lord
His prices are too high, particularly the ROTJ one's. He's pricing them as one grade up, so his 80's are priced more like an 85. Seller is entitled to ask what they want of course, someone might pay.

Different discussion I know, but I hate listings with the high price as an auction. Either list them low and let them run, or have some confidence and BIN them. Doing it his way just puts people off who might've bought it if it was a BIN as they cba waiting, and people looking for a low price competition in an auction listing don't even look twice when they see the price. It's a bit lame trying to cover off things that way.

stormcab

Sith Lord
Stargeezer said:
I understand where you coming from with the prices that have sky rocketed on these items...
Still deals can be found, if you keep your eyes open and have lots off patience.
The last 2 12 backs i bought where Ben and a Jawa, which where upgrades for the ones i had. this was back in 2013, but i only paid 375£ for both shiping included. These are both in great condition, but i am not into grading, so i'll prefer to keep them in a acrylic case for display purposes.

null_zps7d27a367.jpg
IMG_3489.jpg

Very very nice pieces. Easy AFA 80s at least. Yeah what I think I'll do is collect the set at anything as low as AFA 60, as this will allow me to collect the 12, then I can decided which direction to go next - 20 backs, a focus figure etc. Also, my worry about spending the big bucks on the 80/85 grades, is that the prices take big tumble for some reason. So, get set lower graded, and keep an eye out for bargains to upgrade.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom