db94's feedback

boba76

Padawan
Recently purchased a very large item from Colin. It was packaged superbly well and Colin was a gent to deal with from start to finish. I highly recommend him to all forum users.

Section 8

Sith Lord
Super chap to deal with. Held some items for weeks until I could pay. Then sent them quickly with bomb proof packaging.

Top marks all round.

lejackal

Grand Master
As you know Colin is a top bloke but in case you'd forgotten I thought I'd take the time to remind you. Not only did he buy a few bits from me he also sent my boy some figures and die cast completely free of charge. Absolute legend, a credit to the forum.

Thanks again

Russ J

Jedi Master
Colin and his mate kindly sorted me out a lovely modern Rogue One Darth Maul VS Seventh Sister twin pack from the States...Colin's a top geezer to deal with,packs up items bomb proof....

I can't heap enough praise about Colin but you can trust your SW items either Vintage or Modern with him...

A great guy to deal with..... 8)

naughtyjedi

Sith Lord
we need a new level of feedback as Colin has destroyed normal expectations!!!

not only did he also get me a maul as above, but he saw a 4 pack for £10 in his local shop (i almost splurged £23 on one off Facebook last week) as he knew I was after one.. bootifully packed.. above and beyond sir.. you are my new star wars dealer!!!

dlhibbert

Padawan
Absolutely no idea who this gentleman was and I asked if he would purchase some black series for me from his local store. He did and even waited over a week till I saw his pm. He posted them the day after I paid and packed them really well. Massive thanks much appreciated

thejettasetta

Padawan
Bought a Bluray from Colin, he shipped very promptly & it was packed in the best way I have seen, brilliant attention to detail & great updates on the progress of the package, all round a fantastic seller.

Thank you.

Taffius

Sith Lord
Bought some great modern items - always great service, packaging and comms. Well recommended seller and an all round top bloke.

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Colin has gone out of his way to pick up a few modern figures for a couple of forum members including myself, communications postage and packaging are top notch.

Many thanks 8)

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Colin sent me some excellent SW books (+ a really cool bonus book!) completely free of charge. Didn't even want any postage money. Top guy 8) Thanks so much mate!

quins

Padawan
Supporter
Colin sent me a tfa book for my boy who was well pleased with it free of charge.
Same here he didnt want any postage.
Then a few days after a tfa sticker book arrived also!
Thanks again. Very generous.

bosk70

Jedi Master
Supporter
Traded with Colin a few years ago top man (sorry better late than never didn't know about this feed back thread :)(y))

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom