Dapol Daleks

Cobra_UK

Jedi Knight
Im looking for Dapol Daleks if anyone comes across any (loose or carded).

Like these
Dapol6.jpg

Cobra_UK

Jedi Knight
Hi Chaz, ive just started an Ebay-Group if your interested ...

http://groups.ebay.co.uk/clubforum.jspa?forumID=18000032185

Ive just been sending invites out to dealers at the moment, hopefully it will pick up a bit and more will appear :)

sith-smith

Grand Master
I think there are some on eBay at the mo.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Dapol-Doctor-Who-DALEK-Action-Figure-MOC-Red-Silver_W0QQitemZ360220023988QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Collectables_SciFi_fantasyCollectables_EH?hash=item53dec95cb4

chazgreentooth

Jedi Knight
I am now a member mate, I am taking my time picking my first buy, I like the crazy rainbow cards but I think I might go for a clamshell one so I can open it up and play with it! lmfao My little sister got me all the modern ones, even the battle Daleks :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cobra_UK

Jedi Knight
Yeh i would just go for the ones you fancy, there are plenty of different types, at the mo i only have one black and gold on a rainbow card - the rest are now on hold until i buy this larger item ....

Introducing Goldie - the full size NSD (New Series Dalek)
goldie_2.jpg

What a beauty eh :)

chazgreentooth

Jedi Knight
I cant decide, I might become a dressed up stormtrooper, Boba, Darth or maybe a Dalek at the next NEC lmao. I definately wanna do something like that. :lol:

Cobra_UK

Jedi Knight
I live near a hospital i bet the kids in there would love to meet Goldie :)

Hes a prop on 3 large castors at the moment but i intend to motorise him for human use haha

clonerz

Youngling
I have just seen this thread, andd interestingly, i had a couple form dapols trade stand. Now sold.

spoons

Grand Master
did you ever go to the factory in Llangollen Cobra?

They used to have a Doctor Who Museum and then you could go and see these things being put together - very cool

spoons

Grand Master
Cobra_UK said:
Yah i took my kids down there in the 90s Spoons (i also grew up there ;) ), sadly its not there now (block of flats)

yeah we go to Llangollen a fair bit (my other half is a gog too - she's from near Ruthin)

They've still got the signs up, which gets my hopes up every time I visit :oops:

Cobra_UK

Jedi Knight
I havent been back since the 90s, we stopped in log cabins by the Horseshoe Pass, might just nip down there now and get me one of those signs lmao, i grew up in Ruabon and Plas Madoc, Acrefair, always played around the Aquaduct :) - Took my kids on the Aqueduct (walking) and was horrified they could actually fit thru the railings - like 100foot drop there - legged it back for a horse drawn barge instead.

Ive got some good photos from the Museum, the Daleks, Dr Who car, enemies etc and bought some Daleks for the kids :)

spoons

Grand Master
I regret never buying any of the Daleks - although I do have a sealed Bonnie Langford :oops:

My favourite thing was the dalek you could sit in and speak dalek through a mike :lol:

we were at the aquaduct in the summer - I was petrified we were going to lose one of the kids, high is not the word

It is a nice part of the world

Cobra_UK

Jedi Knight
When you look down into the Dee from the Aquaduct youll see it pools out wide just a little further down river - we used to have picnics and swim there in the summers :)

It sure is one of the nicest places ive ever been (and lived) too, could retire there easily. Ask your Mrs if she remembers the Clay Pit besides Ruabon - its filled in now - another one of my play areas lol.

Yeh that Dalek my kids were fighting over that haha, the corridor with the Daleks and mirrors - they thought there was loads of Daleks and were walking into the mirrors to touch them lol. My older btrother used to get the lad that done the Daleks to make him variants (crafty bugger) - like a normal Dalek with movie claw or something it shouldnt have and seal them up. He seriously regrets selling those but has over 50 in his collection now, even some partially painted rejects from a local guy in Llangollen.

spoons

Grand Master
Cobra_UK said:
- like a normal Dalek with movie claw or something it shouldnt have and seal them up. He seriously regrets selling those but has over 50 in his collection now, even some partially painted rejects from a local guy in Llangollen.

that sounds excellent - and if they'd stuck around they could have really cashed in on the new Dr Who

I'll ask about the clay pit

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom