Custom Joker guitar.

_Lee_

Sith Lord
So after Star Wars, The Dark Knight trilogy is my next collecting area. I have always loved Heath Ledger's Joker portrayal of the Joker.

I've been a bit quiet lately on the prop front and pulled an old Jackson Dinky electric out of the loft to keep myself busy. I decided to carve a monkey grip as per the Ibanez Jems as I like the look of it. Seeing as though I used some auger bits and a lot of sanding I think it looks pretty good. Also installed a kill switch for that added extra. Paint job was gloss black and I decided to do a dirty green swirl to make it look 'Chaotic' as a nod to Heath.

I know it's not everyone's cup of tea but i just wanted to show the progress and I know a few people here play.

Enjoy the pics.

Lee

20220510_183017.jpg
20220510_183024.jpg

20220510_183007.jpg
20220510_182937.jpg

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
So after Star Wars, The Dark Knight trilogy is my next collecting area. I have always loved Heath Ledger's Joker portrayal of the Joker.

I've been a bit quiet lately on the prop front and pulled an old Jackson Dinky electric out of the loft to keep myself busy. I decided to carve a monkey grip as per the Ibanez Jems as I like the look of it. Seeing as though I used some auger bits and a lot of sanding I think it looks pretty good. Also installed a kill switch for that added extra. Paint job was gloss black and I decided to do a dirty green swirl to make it look 'Chaotic' as a nod to Heath.

I know it's not everyone's cup of tea but i just wanted to show the progress and I know a few people here play.

Enjoy the pics.

Lee

View attachment 174986View attachment 174985
View attachment 174987View attachment 174988
Cool Lee

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom