COO#1 = Debut?

.Q.

Jedi Master
The COO guide over at TIG is a truly magnificent reference work, and my most hearty thanks to all involved in its production. I refer to it and several of the other TIG guides often, they're awesome.

My question is, does COO#1 mean the debut (or at least the Kenner debut) issue of that figure? Is the TIG COO guide roughly chronological or is perhaps just the COO#1s being first and then others followed in a scattered order? Or does it vary across the guide?

It would be great to know if, for example, the Leia / R2 etc. are the Early Bird COOs. Some of my childhood figs are COO#1 (e.g. Yoda), and it would be very cool if they were early releases of these figs.

Any info would be much appreciated, kind thanks in advance!

aussiejames

Sith Lord
the numbers # are random. Working out what was 'first' would be nearly impossible. Taiwan & Hong Kong figures are found on 12 backs, not all early bird figures are the same.......... The guide is long overdue for an update- a more simple one may appear.

Have you read?: http://swspaceclub.com/wbobafett/a-guide-to-loose-figures/introduction-coos/

.Q.

Jedi Master
Yes, got Wolffs page saved to faves. It's a cracking and highly informative read and his collection is phenomenal, well played Wolff!

Thanks for the reply James, you've solved a little puzzler I had wondered about for a while, cheers. :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom