Complete Loose Collection 96 Figures

phreatobite

Jedi Master
Hi all

I am looking for a valuation on my complete set.

I'm not splitting it up, or taking offers just at the moment.

Condition of all but a few are mint/near mint. All weapons are original. There are just a couple of blue/black rebel blasters that should be blue and Luke Stormtrooper has a blue/black imperial blaster. If anyone spots any anomalies or corrections I'd appreciate the advice.

If you want any specific info (coo, precise condition, etc.) or close-ups on any of the pieces please ask.

http://s927.photobucket.com/user/phreatobite/library/Vintage%20Star%20Wars%20Loose%20Figure%20Collection

image%202_zps3yu7n6mw.jpg

IMG_0250_zpsb9rxkvkk.jpg

IMG_0251_zpsrrflrumr.jpg

IMG_0252_zpsfni2zers.jpg

IMG_0253_zpswriqte1d.jpg

IMG_0254_zpstfnprioy.jpg

IMG_0255_zpsap92hoof.jpg

IMG_0256_zpskt8qrnyp.jpg

itfciain

Grand Master
I would think that if you pieced them out then you would be looking at an average of 20GBP for the first 21, 10 for the next 58 and then 60 for the Last 17 - so probably around 2000GBP - sold as a bulk lot then you would either have to get lucky and find a collector wanting an instant hit or you would be selling to a dealer that would be looking to pay less than retail for them

Also above price is dependent on the Last 17 being in great shape - R2 having the correct sabre and the palace and endor blasters being black

phreatobite

Jedi Master
Cheers Iain. Apart from Luke Stormie all the Last 17 have their correct (black) blasters, and R2 has an original saber.

Cardbackkid

Jedi Master
I recently sold my loose collection for £1200 the figures ranged from good to a few mint ones and was missing lukes stormtrooper helmet and lando General cape and blaster and a couple of common weapons so looking at yours I'd say about £1500 if sold in one hit

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom