Ron recently asked how my collection is going

heres all my figures...
top.jpg

lower.jpg

need room to display now!

Joe

Grand Master
I hope you place them back in that box one by one :lol:
I can't bear to look at that box of loose with out baggies lol reminds me of a boot sale box !

ARgHHGGHhh Nice set but get them safe lol!
(I know I am over reacting , some of the mintest figures I ever got where deeply hidden in lots chucked in a box!)

Hope you get a good display for them soon Gustie :)
I can imagine you digging out that box every time someone on RS discovers a "NEW" variant :D

Ron

Sith Lord
You got a few figures there gustie. Do they all have there original weapons. what ones are you missing to get a full set

gustie

Sith Lord
Ron said:
You got a few figures there gustie. Do they all have there original weapons. what ones are you missing to get a full set

all i need is a BLUE SNAGGLETOOTH!

plus about 300 variants lol

gustie

Sith Lord
Ron said:

weapons2.jpg

i still need a few weapons - ive got a black princess blaster on its way from UT in USA, and a dark warok bow pending with Christian :)

01AB

Jedi Knight
wally.jpg

Droid factory R2, Tri-logo/brown rebel soldier, green hammerhead! :mrgreen:

Joe

Grand Master
Nice weapon storage unit!
Is loose your only vintage passion?

Please set them all up for a group shot one night! That will be quite the picture all with weapons too.

spoons

Grand Master
nice one Gustie - how much did the dark rebel soldier st you back? I've been after one of those for a while

gustie

Sith Lord
jezza124 said:
looking good sum nice figs m8 like that squid head how many diffrent squids u got?

i think 4 squidies jezza - i just got a MIM and i have a burgundy cape in the pipeline :)

gustie

Sith Lord
burnsy said:
Is that an unpainted ATAT driver on the left of the first photo gustie??

yes its UZAY - unassembled torso - but the limbs on it are no COO just so i can display it - looks pretty cool like that :)

Christian

Jedi Master
That is one sweet sight... IMHO I think we're closing in on the day when the accessories will be more valuable than the figures themselves - already true in many cases for the common loose figure and POTF accs such as Luke S. Helmet, Imp Gunner blk pistol & possibly Amanamanamanaman's staff.

Not sure about that 'brown' Hermi Oodle clarinet though Gustie... :| Only ones I've seen are either silver or black.

weapons2.jpg

gustie said:
...and a dark warok bow pending with Christian :)

Yeah Oiii Gustie! where's my fooking money!!!!!! :wink:
:twisted:

gustie

Sith Lord
Christian said:
That is one sweet sight... IMHO I think we're closing in on the day when the accessories will be more valuable than the figures themselves - already true in many cases for the common loose figure and POTF accs such as Luke S. Helmet, Imp Gunner blk pistol & possibly Amanamanamanaman's staff.

Not sure about that 'brown' Hermi Oodle clarinet though Gustie... :| Only ones I've seen are either silver or black.

weapons2.jpg

gustie said:
...and a dark warok bow pending with Christian :)

Yeah Oiii Gustie! where's my fooking money!!!!!! :wink:
:twisted:

cunny funt lol i've just got in!

as for the brown clarinet- thats a prune face rifle :)

Christian

Jedi Master
Christian said:

gustie said:
...as for the brown clarinet- thats a prune face rifle :)

How embarassing :oops: of course it is but boy does it look like the clarinet with the strap hidden!

Christian.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom