collecting....

gustie

Sith Lord
rangersjedi said:
Sorry to hear that i hope everything is ok, you are the soundest guy ive meet through the hobby, i hope you will still be the top man for helping others with variants!

thanks bud

i sent you an email...

i still want the figure we discussed...

please read it :)

20backdPb

Jedi Knight
Like some of the other's have said, I too dont feel like collecting at the moment and that includes buying vinyl records which i also collect.
The problem i have just like Ron, Is i only want two items to complete my focus so I am spending all my time looking for items that are hard to come by.
This is what happened to me before and i stayed away from this hobby for 5 years.
Gustie just take a step back, have a break and iam certain one day that collecting bug/feeling will return.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
gustie said:
weasel said:
Besides, who am I gonna slag off for being a variant nut!?

coco?

burnsy?

jezza?

theres a few lol

Ahhhh but it just won't be the same! :(
I had more fun slagging you and Snaggle off about your weird variant conversations that made no sense! :lol:

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Dont sell your stuff. If your bored at this point there are other areas you can collect in Star Wars besides figures and vehicles. Look at me I collect a wide range of vintage from coloring books to Dixie cups to chidrens furniture.

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
Sell off the bog standard COO variants and use the money to look for the rarer Top Toys, Glasslite and Ledy figures.

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
I have been feeling despondent about collecting over the last 6 months :( I don’t think the global recession has helped mind!

When I was working out what to do I decided that I wanted to have a smaller collection and to invest in some really nice cabinets to display them properly for once.

I had come to the point where I really wasn't getting any enjoyment from yellow bubble moc's to the point where I was looking at them next to a clear bubble example and they were pissing me off (vain I know) .

I have now sold and traded over 40 yellow bubble moc's from my collection. This has left me with about 30 high grade clear bubble moc's to display.

Over the next year I plan to still buy the odd moc here and there but I will only buy C8+ clear bubble examples instead of buying anything and everything like I have done in the past.

I also plan to take my time adding to my stormtrooper focus but again ill wait till a can get clear bubble examples at the right price. So it’s going be a case of the old bull walking down the hill this year.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom