Coco's current display.

cocofstar

Sith Lord
Hi guys,

Some newer images of the items I have on display in my collection room at the moment. Its got to the point now were I have had to start packing vintage items away as space has once again become an issue :(

I will definately be selling my modern collection this year before Christmas to make room so let me know if you guys are after anything :wink:

first21esbya3.jpg

jedilast17zt0.jpg

droidsjf7.jpg

ewoksae8.jpg

wallshelfzi8.jpg

topleftne4.jpg

topmiddleleftup2.jpg

bottommiddleleftqb8.jpg

bottomleftvc2.jpg

toprightew0.jpg

rightmiddlekm4.jpg

bottomrightda0.jpg

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
Once again you've done an amazing job in the way you have it all laid out on display. 8)

Love the new Lando signature as well. :lol:

cocofstar

Sith Lord
Thanks for all the kind words guys :wink:

PhantomShadow said:
coco - do you have a INT-4 focus?
heheh

Interesting story about those Phantom. Do you know where Paul Rankins restaurant is in Shaftsbury square in Belfast? It used to be a toy shop and about 16 years ago when it was having its closing down sale my brother and I bought 3 cases of INT-4's, 3 cases of Radar Laser Cannons and one case of Vehicle Maintenance Energizers for Ã'£5 a case. We also got 2 Millenium Falcons for Ã'£10 each, 2 Rebel Transporters for Ã'£8 each (I think??) and we also filled 2 boxes full of carded figures for 50p a figure and a few other bits and bobs.

Sadly over the years we sold and swapped the majority of the haul and all I have left is 6 INT-4s, 4 Radar laser Cannons, 1 of the Falcons, 1 of the Rebel Troop Transporters and some of the figures which are all now loose :cry:

My brother still has a case of 6 Radar Laser Cannons left but is very reluctant to part with them.

PhantomShadow

Jedi Knight
cocofstar said:
Interesting story about those Phantom. Do you know where Paul Rankins restaurant is in Shaftsbury square in Belfast? It used to be a toy shop

Don't remember a toyshop being there, then again never had any reason to be that end of the town. I only remember Leisureworld in the city center

Nice haul on the items you got - pity you opened the figures :cry:

Fitzy

Jedi Knight
What is the thing at the left hand side of the tenth photo down with the bib fortuna carded figure on top of it that says try me? It looks like a Jawa with some kind of gimp mask on. Forgive my ignorance.

Fitzy

Jedi Knight
craignwo4life said:
It's a Jawa whose eyes light up when you press a button. :lol:

That's really cool. Not come across that before. Cheers for the info.

cocofstar

Sith Lord
Haven't posted any new collection pics in a while so I snapped a few updates.

First is my Early Bird display stand filled with HK, Taiwan and No Coo variants. Just bought a DT Luke and hope to have him on it soon to replace the Dark Brown haired Luke Farmboy.

lbstand1cr2.jpg

Next up is my complete set of loose animated Ewoks figures with some carded and Loose AFA comrades.

ewoksloosecompleteeb7.jpg

This is my current Ledy selection. Still trying to buy them but my patience is growing thin :?

ledysrk7.jpg

Finally, this is a Fett portrait my mate gave me for being best man at his wedding :D

fettportraitfl9.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom