Check this out!

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
ChewieGirl said:
Wow! That's sickening, but if you want to laugh at a my grandad dying at the age of 49 from lung cancer then all I can say is, is that how you treat people new to this forum let alone another human being? I'm sure my grandma who is a widow at the age of 45 will be delighted to hear what other star wars fans are really like!

i am not trying to offend you .lost 2 grandads and a nan in last 2 years so i wouldnt take the piss.your kinda missing my point though . :roll:

any way welcome to the worlds greatest star wars forum

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
ChewieGirl said:
Wow! That's sickening, but if you want to laugh at a my grandad dying at the age of 49 from lung cancer then all I can say is, is that how you treat people new to this forum let alone another human being? I'm sure my grandma who is a widow at the age of 45 will be delighted to hear what other star wars fans are really like!

P.S Sorry if I like all Star Wars collectables not just vintage! I can believe how hurtful you're being - why would I lie I've got nothing to prove to you or anyone?

some people on here have a habit of making members up to winde others up .
can i ask you just one little question without you biting my head of :oops: :oops:

A

Anonymous

All I was trying to do is help other fans out by letting you know about a little gem I found but you've just verbally attacked me!

I'm now unregistering from this forum and sincerely hope to tell as many people as possible how sick people on this forum are!

What makes YOU think that YOU have the right to question another fan?

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
ChewieGirl said:
All I was trying to do is help other fans out by letting you know about a little gem I found but you've just verbally attacked me!

I'm now unregistering from this forum and sincerely hope to tell as many people as possible how sick people on this forum are!

What makes YOU think that YOU have the right to question another fan?

now i tried to be nice .you blown it all out of proportion go do what you like but with 200 + members this site is pretty well established

jayjedi

Sith Lord
jesus jabba, you should entertain children and do funerals :lol:

quick get rid of it before edd see's it or your a dead man :lol: :lol: :lol:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
jayjedi said:
jesus jabba, you should entertain children and do funerals :lol:

quick get rid of it before edd see's it or your a dead man :lol: :lol: :lol:

i honestly dont see what i did wrong .to me my point is clear but then i know the history of the site

jayjedi

Sith Lord
i think there was a little bit of over reaction to mate. craigs just worried you are scaring off potential sexual partners. or cuddle buddies :lol:

Darth Wensleydale

Sith Lord
Going back to this ere shop/museum thing I managed to get to a picture of their vintage stuff (all stacked up together) and jesus it was an impressive pile :shock: :shock: Hopefully some of it will come up for sale :wink:

2stripes

Jedi Master
Just saying what I was thinking Jabba, seemed overly keen to promote that website if you ask me.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom