Change of Forum Ownership

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Life priorities can shift & change over the years Edd, you've done a fantastic job in the time you have been steering the ship mate, you have a family now & time easily slips away when there are little ones needing you, think you have made a good choice & so nice to see you putting the effort in to see the forum remain for us all, could just as easily have walked away.

Good luck with what life has in store in the coming years mate

Frunkstar

Grand Master
I did spot the links on the baggie guide below are no longer showing as links & not sure if this is already something that's being addressed? -

1627224998461.png

Just to add the link on here to the guide seems to be working fine & the above screenshot is from the 1st post on page 1 of the guide

GLucas

Padawan
This is a special forum, so thanks Edd! I truly understand what comes first in life, so you made a sound choice. The new environment looks good, although I have to get used to this change. Thanks and cheers mate!
200.gif

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
I did spot the links on the baggie guide below are no longer showing as links & not sure if this is already something that's being addressed? -

View attachment 106059

Just to add the link on here to the guide seems to be working fine & the above screenshot is from the 1st post on page 1 of the guide
Yes, thanks updated the first post, and will continue to update more.

We have redirect in place so the urls do not 404 error out.

lee gray

Sith Lord
Well old news now but i only just found out

You did a great job ever since the advertising of the forum on eBay..
It is ashsme about fb becoming the new norm while forums suffer but glad this one keeps going with some great members

Latest posts

Top Bottom