Celebration Room Sales

andygo

Padawan
I'll be bringing a bunch of stuff to the room sales, suitcase full of super minty loose complete, few other bits, some modern and maybe a surprise or two.. :)

........and I'll be less than sober.... So probable bargains will abound... !! :)

Joe

Grand Master
Christian said:
Damn! Despite being at the Novotel from Wednesday I'm out on Friday night so will miss the room sales :( Nevermind I suppose it's one less thing to organise.

If you leave me your credit cards I'm sure I can hoover up all the prototypes & Italian goodies mate ;)

adampbooth

Padawan
Yeh, since posting the message i spotted the novotel by the centre an made the same assumption.
Hopefully going to collect my badges for Sat and Sun from excel on the friday evening so will definitely swing by... have we any idea on times yet?

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
adampbooth said:
Yeh, since posting the message i spotted the novotel by the centre an made the same assumption.
Hopefully going to collect my badges for Sat and Sun from excel on the friday evening so will definitely swing by... have we any idea on times yet?

My plan is to muster in the bar until something happens.

:)

Jason

itfciain

Grand Master
Yes, the 'room sales' is likely to be late on Friday so staying around the bar probably isn't a bad idea - when you see the 'nerd rush' upstairs or to one of the conference then following it !

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
itfciain said:
Yes, the 'room sales' is likely to be late on Friday so staying around the bar probably isn't a bad idea - when you see the 'nerd rush' upstairs or to one of the conference then following it !

"Run! Run for your lives! The nerds are stampeding!"

andygo

Padawan
What Grant said.... :)

..and also the fact that most people are out on the Friday night for drinks, meals, etc. So traditionally they're real late to accommodate social events beforehand.

Anaheim was around 10/11 o'clock and went on well into the small hours.... Running around with a bag of figures in one hand and two bottles of Budweiser in the other is a rite of passage !! :)

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
I picked up a Blue Snag and beater Luke Stormtrooper :) there was some pretty amazing stuff there including a few Uzays. As you would expect though not exactly cheap.

scooternick

Jedi Knight
So, for those who couldn't stick around for it - did we miss the sale of the century?! For those at the show today - loads of loose uzay on a stall run by a couple of Americans on the right as u enter hall. Plus they have a graded moc blue stars for a cool £10k!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom