Celebration Europe

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
No sadly I don't have a date for the next one, but I just noticed that tomorrow will mark five years since the last event. Where did that half-decade go?! o_O I have lots of good memories from this event, picking up a few cool pieces for my collection and hanging out with lots of SWFUK members past and present. Any other reflections on it looking back? Who thinks there will be another one in the near future? I think there was a 9 year gap between the last two.

lejackal

Grand Master
No sadly I don't have a date for the next one, but I just noticed that tomorrow will mark five years since the last event. Where did that half-decade go?! o_O I have lots of good memories from this event, picking up a few cool pieces for my collection and hanging out with lots of SWFUK members past and present. Any other reflections on it looking back? Who thinks there will be another one in the near future? I think there was a 9 year gap between the last two.

I'd love to have one in Paris or Madrid, somewhere nice on the continent basically. Can't really see it until probably 2024 or 25 though unfortunately.

It is mad to think it's five years since London! @Joe was close to launching his book if you remember. I managed to catch up with a few SWFUKers and also got to see some absolutely breathtaking vintage in the flesh

lee gray

Sith Lord
I do miss those, meeting up with friends, hope there's another in the UK soon, will defo go full out this time

lejackal

Grand Master
CA77F13C-8FD0-4FE2-BA8C-B392E428F994.jpeg

heres some of the swag from SWUKers
@spoons, @robpmarsh, @Joe and I think @x-pack

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
The coins were brilliant, I wish I had kept mine from the 2007 Celebration but I've still got the ones I picked up from the 2016 event

gammoguard

Padawan
I remember like it was yesterday wearing my gammo costume to the 1st London Celebration Europe........and that was 14 years ago 😮😮

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom