Celebration Europe 2 - Essen

Spookedhippie

Sith Lord
Maulster79 said:
Spookedhippie said:
Well annoyingly can't go now! Split with my girlfriend and putting the house into my name and all that joy so going to miss out! Very envious of the rest of you right now!

Sorry to hear that mate.

With Disney taking over, I have a feeling that these will happen nearly every year.

Thanks dude, I hope so!

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Hey guys,

They have produced the exhibitors list which includes dealers.

I notice Starzonetoys,

do you notice any others that deal vintage?

tundra9

Sith Lord
Doesn't look like it, probably lots not confirmed yet, as the exhibitors car park was only reserved for 5?
I'd get some info on where and when the room sales are, probably your best bet, unless Jordan is there.... :p

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Good to hear Darren will be there. They said 5 camper vans were in the car park, doesnt take into account any cars or dealers who are flying in.

Take stuff to trade. If everyone does this there will be plenty of stuff to go round.

:)

Jason

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Hope more vintage dealers decide to stand or I'll be bored about that, only want one autograph, just how much are they each then & are all the same cost??, only about a tenner at mem.

Got some barter trades to go with me, but not a lot.

maniac79

Jedi Master
SWFUK'ers: Everyone coming over for CE II, it might not be a bad idea to tell me what you have for sale before you go to CE II, you could bring that stuff to Essen then, so I can safe the shipping costs. ;)

Even though I have an own thread for this, I will give a short status update on the BBQ thing here:
It is no problem for me to start planning for the BBQ on July 22nd. So I think we should wait and check what other activities are planned in the evenings by RS, CE II, room sales, whatever... and decide then if we want to have a BBQ here or not. If there is no BBQ, we can all meet in Essen after the show and have a great time too.

Jez

Sith Lord
Dennis, I can't wait to meet you mate, thanks for going to the trouble to try and organise something. I'm sure we'll all have a great time.
With regards to sales, I don't really have any trade bait...
... However, I am wondering if i should take my Palitoy Imperial Shuttle Box with instructions and inserts (maybe the Shuttle as well). That should raise me some funds!
Its currently just gathering dust on top of a wardrobe.

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Jez said:
Dennis, I can't wait to meet you mate, thanks for going to the trouble to try and organise something. I'm sure we'll all have a great time.
With regards to sales, I don't really have any trade bait...
... However, I am wondering if i should take my Palitoy Imperial Shuttle Box with instructions and inserts (maybe the Shuttle as well). That should raise me some funds!
Its currently just gathering dust on top of a wardrobe.

I've been after one of those for a while.

Could trade you for it?

:)

Jason

TC-14

Sith Lord
This is going to be an amazing weekend- I'm getting more envious by the day :mrgreen: Seriously though, have a great time chaps- and I along with all other non-attendees will look forward to a full report upon your return :D Let's see some snaps, too...

Grant, I'm hanging on to the idea that this is going to become an annual, or at the very least a bi-annual affair :lol:

Stargeezer

Sith Lord
I want to meet most off you guys, so to ensure you looking for me, i am working on a button to hand out to you guys at CE2.

The idea of this button was to make it look like the Proof of Purchase on the back of a cardback. Only, now POP has can have a new meaning like Proof of Presence (at CE2) :D

These will be very limited, so make sure to track me down in time and i hope to maybe also trade with some give aways that some of you guys may have made.... (hint hint :wink: )

null_zps8e32a074.jpg

Richard_H

Grand Master
You see people like me have never been to celebrations before and I'm only hearing about these badge trades now! If I'd known I could have ... but next time I will!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom