Celebration 3 day pass - Sale Cancelled

x-pack

Grand Master
Hi all

As you may or may not know I have decided against going to celebration this year and will be selling my 3 day pass. The reason is, basically, that i'm a little bit skint. That's it :roll:

As far as I can see these 3 day passes long since sold out and the only option available now is to buy three 3 day passes at a cost of £95+ vat. I am after £100 for my pass which I can transfer into you name.

Anyone interested send me a PM. First come first served.

Payment via Paypal please. Anyone who knows me will know that i'm 100% honest. It's up to you whether you gift the payment or not, but payment other than gift will obviously incur fees which will be down to you to sort out.

Really quite gutted not to be going but i'm in the midst of trying to start up self employed and limping along at the minute, in the right direction though :wink:

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
I'm sure you'll find a buyer soon.

Maybe I've mellowed in my old age, but to me life is about the journey, not the stuff you pick up in the way. I have several MOCs which are doubles or don't fit neatly into a run that I would sell at a drop of a hat to be able to go to a Celebration.

Jason

x-pack

Grand Master
I'm with you there Jason, except that I have nothing except some loosies to sell. Not enough to fund this trip.

I just need to keep hold of some cash at the minute because i'm playing the long game as far as career development goes and I can't see how long it's going to take to get back on my feet, or at least to the point where I have anough disposable income to indulge in my favourite hobby again. A lot of guys will have been through the same thing.

Missing this is not an easy choice to make. I'll still meet up with the guys when I can, but Celebration is a biggie where cash is concerned and I simply can't justify it. The thing i'll miss most of all is the social side, drink ups etc. You'll all have such a great time :)

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Yes mate, wish you all the luck in the World, you are trying something new, stepping into new waters, that takes guts and commitment, well done bud, you can paint the town red your own way :wink:

x-pack

Grand Master
Michael Sith said:
Yes mate, wish you all the luck in the World, you are trying something new, stepping into new waters, that takes guts and commitment, well done bud, you can paint the town red your own way :wink:

Probably more like Magnolia :lol:

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Barry,

the rest of the Midland lads are GUTTED you won't be coming.

But starting up yourself is tough and it's hard work and stressful at the best of times - but ultimately rewarding, being your own boss is extremely liberating. I wish you all the luck mate, you're a top fella and you deserve every success.

You'll be sorely missed.

x-pack

Grand Master
SublevelStudios said:
Barry,

the rest of the Midland lads are GUTTED you won't be coming.

But starting up yourself is tough and it's hard work and stressful at the best of times - but ultimately rewarding, being your own boss is extremely liberating. I wish you all the luck mate, you're a top fella and you deserve every success.

You'll be sorely missed.

Hey man, it's not like i'm leaving for Mars or anything :lol: I'll see you down the pub in a couple of months for our next meet up yeh? :wink:

Stargeezer

Sith Lord
barry, i might be intrested in the 3 day pass, but can take some time to check for a hotel etc first please..

I wanst planning on going anymore, but i would really love to meet up with the lads again.

x-pack

Grand Master
Stargeezer said:
barry, i might be intrested in the 3 day pass, but can take some time to check for a hotel etc first please..

I wanst planning on going anymore, but i would really love to meet up with the lads again.

PM me. I can put a hold on the sale for a short time 8)

itfciain

Grand Master
tiefighterboy said:
If I could smuggle myself on an airplane, I would be all over it, but like you I am low on funds.

Come on Todd - you know that you want to - get over there and you'll not spend a penny - all your English chums will be buying you beer (and I'll shout you a couple of English breakfasts to start you day off right)

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
The last time I was with the SWFUK lads and returned home my kids said...Dad...Whats wrong with you...I was like what do you mean...They said "You have a British accent." Cracked me up. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I blame Iain and Ben for that. :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom