Caswellbot's 3 Pack Focus (Update 25/01/14)

Lee77

Sith Lord
Nice work Chris! Diggin the whole 3 pack and artwork focus buddy. A real nice and well thought out collection. I can't wait to see what you've got coming for the next 3 pack!

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
Thanks a lot lee and Neil. The next one should be a peach and not too much longer to wait.

Great to see you posting Neil. Hope to see more of you buddy!

Chris

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
Hi Guys, 2 new updates and a new groupshot on page 1.

Third Series Imperial Set and Canadian Imperial Forces Set added.

Thanks for looking!

Chris. 8)

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Brilliant Chris, one of the slickest collections out there and some pieces that are truly grails in every sense of the word.

Well done bud!

Lee77

Sith Lord
Still as epic as ever Chris. Congrats on the latest score. Looking forward to seeing what's next.

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
Thanks ever so much for the kind comments guys. Its been a while since I updated my limelight so its a real pleasue when something new arrives. Fingers crossed Ill be posting another update very soon! 8)

Gorneesh

Jedi Knight
Not sure how I missed this showcase, but now I have read it I have to say I love the layout of your display, looks very nice and the items on display look sweet, keep up the good work.

Vin3po

Jedi Knight
Chris

As with most of the comments here this is one amazing collection , no guessing to what my favourite piece is , that prototype C-3po set is awesome.
I plan on picking Both sets up with C-3po at some point but i have never seen a pre production set except for your white engineering pilot before.

First time I have seen box flats and Proto boxes either , congratulations Chris , you might have gave up years of collecting mocs and only have a few pieces now but boy are they some high Quality sweet items , may I say some of the best out there I have seen , 3 - packs are brilliant enough never mind proto 3- pack items.

Well done :shock:

Vince

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
Hey Vince, thanks alot for these kind comments. Thats really made me smile and re-assures me that it was the right decision.

All the best buddy. Chris. 8)

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
The progress you have made so far is pretty awesome Chris! :shock:
Hope you go as far as you want to and indeed complete the focus!
There must be only a couple of complete sets out there if that :?:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom