Caption comp #5

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
This one came straight from the Bollux family photo album, it's Bollux as a baby!

1fat_kids_funny_caption-1.jpg

aussiejames

Sith Lord
Not a caption just an observation. That kid has a wrist fat roll :shock: He has not 1 but 2 elbow fat rolls even his fingers look like one of those balloon animals. And his parents still think Macdonalds is a good food choice. You go to jail if you spank a child these days but feed them till they ****ing explode- that's OK :roll:

Josh

Sith Lord
aussiejames said:
Not a caption just an observation. That kid has a wrist fat roll :shock: He has not 1 but 2 elbow fat rolls even his fingers look like one of those balloon animals. And his parents still think Macdonalds is a good food choice. You go to jail if you spank a child these days but feed them till they ****ing explode- that's OK :roll:

ROTFLMAO

jedi_rebel

Padawan
aussiejames said:

LOL, that is so true.

... I keep thinking that this is what a bald ewok would look like.... plus about 100 pounds :shock:

jezza124

Jedi Master
plantman said:
"you gonna eat that gherkin??"

wouldn't you just wanna kick the **** outta his parents though seriously
yep ,and so will he when he 30 and 30 stone and can't do **** :shock:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
aussiejames said:

I agree with you totally James!
But then I don't exactly have a lot of time/respect for fat people. That kid is just a victim of piss poor parenting, but no doubt his folks blame his "genes" (ie they are fat lazy ****ers who do nothing but eat junk food and watch TV, so it's no wonder he is as well!)

sith-smith

Grand Master
jezza124 said:
plantman said:
"you gonna eat that gherkin??"

wouldn't you just wanna kick the **** outta his parents though seriously
yep ,and so will he when he 30 and 30 stone and can't do **** :shock:

If he keeps eating like that he won't be able to do a ****.............which will contribute to his weight
:?

I just can't understand how people can get that big

Josh

Sith Lord
weasel said:
This one came straight from the Bollux family photo album, it's Bollux as a baby!

1fat_kids_funny_caption-1.jpg

"You better cancel that extra shake...I am trying to watch my weight"

Josh

Sith Lord
browny said:
Weasel is a fatist :shock: ,even fatso's need loving you cruel cruel man :)

Wonder if these handsome chaps have ever seen their little choppers?

LOL you would :lol:

browny

Jedi Master
I prefer to be left alone with a gaga poster and cd but then anything goes in my house :shock:

Back to the fatties though,seriously does anybody chubby chase for a living,I mean i'v had one fat bird and I remember very little apart from the fact that when I got to football that morning my mates were mocking me and calling me a whale hunter etc etc... :?

browny

Jedi Master
Nice photo there jezza,definately taken in Alabama somewhere.

That chick is slightly larger than the one I smashed but equally attractive,I may of even growled at the badger for all I know :shock:

Weasel constantly flirts with me on here and i'm just waiting for the pm for me to go visit him with a gerbil up my arse and humming the star wars theme tune over and over again :wink: :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom