can the greatest sw forum be made any better?

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
ok i know this should be in off topic but with a few being affraid to wonder there thought i would post it here .
anyone have anyideas how this site can be made any better .i wouldnt like to see 200 topics as i get bored with it ,specialy when most can be put in to one topic .would love to see the coins at top of screen again .
any other ideas.

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
weasel said:
On a completely unrelated note, you haven't heard from Jay recently I'm guessing?

no i will text him and tell him to get his arse on...if he is still alive .i will tell him i will give his number to everyone on here and call him all day while he is trying to plaster :lol: :lol:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
boba frett said:
U taking over the running of the site no Jabba? U any good at building web pages?

no mate ,not a clue but maybe if edd gave permission to someone else who can ,someone who can be trusted .like ................................errrrrrr..............help me out here lads

han duo

Sith Lord
i thought it could be a good idea to have a forum eticate topic(**** spelling-sorry) just something which sets a standard so computer virgins/pros dont start spaming and starting shite posts etc...

it would be good for the beginners :wink:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
you know what would be cool if we could (well you carded collectors)start a gallery and see if we can get a pic ,front and back of every carded fig between everyone.it would have to be put in some kinda order .not every one sticking different card backs every

boba frett

Jedi Master
How about a figure of the week. We all post pictures of a loose/carded character - referencing coo and cardbacks etc. That way lots of us can join in :D

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
cocofstar said:
Both cracking ideas Boba & Jabba 8)

if we started a gallery ,it would have just be like kenner 12 backs .then just stick the pics in till there all there .not 5 lukes just one of each .

we could get edd to start a gallery post then have a 12 back section and so on and everyone just stick the pic in whats needed to complete that run.

nobody put comments in just pics 8) 8)

spoons

Grand Master
jabbawokkie said:
you know what would be cool if we could (well you carded collectors)start a gallery and see if we can get a pic ,front and back of every carded fig between everyone.it would have to be put in some kinda order .not every one sticking different card backs every

Surely Sith smith could do that on his own :roll: :wink:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
spoons said:
jabbawokkie said:

Surely Sith smith could do that on his own :roll: :wink:

he doesnt have everything ..........yet .
it has to be something we have as well not a pic from somewhere

Darth Wensleydale

Sith Lord
Excellent ideas chaps.

I'm happy to do some extreme closeups of weapons with my camera and I have plenty of vehicle / playset / moc pics from things I either have or have sold over the years.

The pics will need to be watermarked though to stop scammers stealing them.

Bollux

Grand Master
some nice ideas there chaps, I can think of anything as I have just finished at school for the day! I will post when I think of something.........

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom