Can Anyone help me identify these figures!

backwards lamb

Can you help me identify these figures!
486312_10152274577490459_739127997_n.jpg

There is a little back story to these figures.

It was 5 to 6 years ago when I got these.I'm from the UK and that's where Me and my friend would get them from, they were from a little vending machine type deal outside a corner shop near a night club we went to. the type of one where you put 20p in and turn a knob and a little plastic egg or ball comes out and it has a prize in. The prizes from this machine ranged from little bouncy balls, sweets, plastic rings, little packs of putty and well little star wars figures.

There are no markings or makers names or brands. there are little numbers on the foot boards (the bits that join there feet) one has just a 7 and another has 26 and i think one has a three digit number but i forget what it is.

They all bend at the waist, their arms are connected so when on side is lifted the other moves with it. they are just under 3cm tall.

my initial thought was that they might have been some sort of micro machine bootleg but I couldn't find anything on numerous searches. I really want to know what other characters they did and where to get them. if any of you could help it would be great.

thanks.

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
You have got x2 Xwing pilots (probably Luke), a Chewbacca and Mon Mothma (I guess you knew this though) and I would guess they are Micro Machines figures too, but no evidence to support my claim

I think I had that Chewie a few moons ago and he came with a Micro Machines Millennium Falcon...

Hope that's what you got Lamb because I am going from memory here... :D

Hope there is a MM or vending machine expert here to confirm

ODB

Jedi Master
They are Action Fleet figures, probably from the A-Wing, Imperial Shuttle and Snowspeeder vehicles.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom