Building a wall display cabinet**Lighting added**

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
I see you have constructed your own display cabinet, your skills are complete. Indeed you are powerful as the Emperor has foreseen....

Great job Ryan :D

Frunkstar

Grand Master
JuniorChubb said:
I see you have constructed your own display cabinet, your skills are complete. Indeed you are powerful as the Emperor has foreseen....

Class sheer class!!
rofln.gif

Jez

Sith Lord
Ryan that looks brilliant mate, truly brilliant. Congratulations, i'd be elated if i were you.

Joe

Grand Master
That may well be the finest looking display case I have ever clapped my eyes on Ryan.

Don't know what else to say, looks great, makes the figures look great and you made it yourself which is ****ing great!

BlueDog

Sith Lord
JuniorChubb said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Classic Jr Classic

Thanks very much for all the king words fellas, I had a lot of fun building it and it certainly is nice to be able to view each figure individually.

Next project is to build a similar case for my carded collection but that will be a while away yet.

Cheers again, Ryan

e30318is

Sith Lord
Superb work Ryan! If you lived in Herefordshire I would definitely give you a job!!!
Great design dude, looks really clean and crisp :wink:

Lee77

Sith Lord
That's awesome Ryan. Top stuff.
I'd buy one in a heartbeat........but I reckon the postage cost would kill it!!!

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Cheers Fellas, Having seen the quality of your work Ed I reckon you'd have me sweeping floors mate. :lol:

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Fantastic work - I'm rubbish at anything like that but loved looking at the different stages of it getting made and it really shows of your figures well
Well done pal - especially considering how hot it was while you were making it :)

mallinthas

Padawan
Wow thats one awesome looking case and perfect design to show off your figures and the larger pieces. If i could build something like that it would free up an entire Detolf cabinet i use for mine.

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
Ryan, this is truly a piece of art. I'm in awe. Also I think you can never again stop collecting now you have a display case like this. :mrgreen:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom