Brownys collection Updated 4/02/13

browny

Jedi Master
Hi gents

Just testing my I-phone uploading skills (which are ****)

Any way this is my first ever post of a picture of a part of my collection,this is sitting in my cupboard in the spare room cos my Missus hates my collections!

Any way apologies for the poor quality but here is a photo of my collection which I started march 2012,it is a bit jammed up in there but overall I am happy with the way my collection has started!

Mocs are all 77bks except bottom left which are potf

Will do better pictures and add to this very soon...

Cheers stefan

160la.jpg

164jb.jpg

image.jpg

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Thats a fantastic start to a collection- its not even a start- its a collection full stop.

Great stuff. :wink:

aussiejames

Sith Lord
I had no idea you'd started collecting again at full pace. Looks like almost a MOC a week?
You're right that picture is **** :p Hurry up & get some better ones loaded up :)

browny

Jedi Master
God that picture is shitty :lol: :lol: (damn I-phones)

Thank you for the kind words guys it means a lot,especially as I have never posted a pic before of my collection,very private about that kind of **** but now I have started **** it I will continue to pic up on here!

Stefan

Badderius

Jedi Knight
Very nice collection bud, my collection also stored away until we move house and I am allowed my own collection room, bloody women!!!!!

browny

Jedi Master
JuniorChubb said:
Nice Browny, you just need more space for it all :D

Chubb my man,the missus absolutely hates my collecting...hence the tight cupboard and I have another cabinet with bits in it in our utilty room downstairs :oops: :oops:

Want to do out the loft cos it's huge but I am such a lazy **** it will never happen :lol: :lol:

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
Nice to see you collecting full throttle again Stef, and what a mighty bounty you have amassed!! Still not going to sell you back the MISB Landspeeder though. :p

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom