Brownys BIG sell off ALL SOLD...

browny

Jedi Master
Right guys!

Will update the list in the morning with sold/pendings...sorry I can't do it quicker but I have a extremely busy job at the moment plus mrs browny needs her daily loving :shock:

All the remaining loose have been put on hold due to me already reaching my initial target fund wise due to some big sales (non sw)the moc's and randoms will all still be sold whatever...

I apologise to anybody waiting on loose prices,pictures etc...

The items will begin to be posted Saturday am

I will be sending confirmation emails to everybody who has paid up to make sure there are no mistakes!

Believe me the amount of pm's I have had I could of hired a pa for dealing with it :x

Thanks to everyone who has purchased thus far,lets get the remaining moc's out the way boys hey??!!

browny

Jedi Master
Right guys!

Will update the list in the morning with sold/pendings...sorry I can't do it quicker but I have a extremely busy job at the moment plus mrs browny needs her daily loving :shock:

All the remaining loose have been put on hold due to me already reaching my initial target fund wise due to some big sales (non sw)the moc's and randoms will all still be sold whatever...

I apologise to anybody waiting on loose prices,pictures etc...

The items will begin to be posted Saturday am

I will be sending confirmation emails to everybody who has paid up to make sure there are no mistakes!

Believe me the amount of pm's I have had I could of hired a pa for dealing with it :x

Thanks to everyone who has purchased thus far,lets get the remaining moc's out the way boys hey??!!

itfciain

Grand Master
No worries at all mate - wasn't like I was sat by the phone all night waiting for your call :?

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Congratulations on raising the needed funds without the SW being sold, I for one am happy enough to forfeit my items if you decide to change your mind m8 & you are most welcome to the photo edits, realized there was an easier way :lol:

The wicket one was a right pig though, no idea WTF was with it, but would it rotate? 4 times before I got it the right way up, bloody Ewoks - more trouble than they are worth :lol:

Good luck selling the rest off if you decide to stick with the plan to sell m8

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Well done Stefan on reaching what you needed to. At least it sounds like you will be able to keep some of your collection. Looking forward to receiving my 4 figures of you. Hope they turn up before my holiday!!! :D

coinnut

Jedi Knight
thanks for the chance to have some great items just cant wait to get them hope they come before i go away wednesday.
well done on getting the cash you needed :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom