Browny signing off...

browny

Jedi Master
Hello gents

I'm going to be off the forum for the time being as i'm going into hospital for a bit :cry:

I'l get my secret santa gear sent out tomorrow and hopefully will be sorted in time to post **** up again this side of xmas,hope my ss enjoys his gear.

Just thought i'd let you guys know as I know weasel would miss me and there will be a major shortage of gaga related dirt in my absence,unless tfb gets back into full swing.

Take it easy guys and i'l look forward to posting my gift up when I finally get out.

Stef 8)

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
Hi Stefan,

Good luck mate. Hope everything will go well and that we will read your sordid posts again soon.

Emiel

Grant

Sith Lord
Browny, Good luck mate. I didnt think sex changes took that long :wink: :lol: Only joking mate. Good luck.

Grant. 8)

browny

Jedi Master
Thanks for your well wishes gents.

Something is telling me it wont be a short visit but equally i'm hoping those nurses are fit enough that I wont want to leave quickly anyway :lol:

Grant - thats a very quick and witty comment mate,made me laugh!

I shall make sure i'l give those nurses a load of the browny banter,they'l love it!

Cheers again guys,it's nice to know i'v been in the company of some genuinely nice people and that goes for all of you,really hope I can post up again sooner rather than later.

Stef 8)

Bollux

Grand Master
Always sad to see a decent fella leaving, but more so for the reason that you state.

Good luck mate :)

just move the nurses away from the computer and get on here ;)

Dom

Jedi Master
Just remember if anybody sticks anything up your bum, that doesn`t mean you have to marry them!

All the best mate :D

Joe

Grand Master
Mantooth36 said:
Get well soon Stef,hope its nothing to serious! :D

Same from me mate, hope you aren't in too long, see you soon + all the best

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I missed this thread until now, I hope everything goes according to plan mate and your back on here soon! 8)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom