Brother's Vintage Star Wars Collection.

Bollux

Grand Master
they go for more than you were asking if they are in top condition, anything less and loose figures are worth very little!

It takes seconds to set up a paypal account.

Burnsy, I hope they come through for you!

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
I am American and coming in here acting like a total ****ing moron who obviuosly knows how to use the internet but cant understand how to set up a paypal account(Which has nothing to do with on-line banking, Good luck in College :p ) doesnt work for me. Burnsy is taking a huge risk sending cash to an unknown seller and as far as the figure are concerned, it is very hard to see what shape they are in the pictures so the value of them may be less than paid. I have friends on here and to come in here and suggest that people are doubtful of your actions becase they are "Brits" is obserd as I doubted your proposal from the start. As far as these just being some stupid toys, you obviously do not view them as this or else you wouldnt be searching the net to sell them, you would just throw them away or sell them at a garage sale for 25 cents apiece. :evil:

warrachuppin

Padawan
O look at this

http://cgi.ebay.com/84-BEAUTIFUL-VINTAGE-STAR-WARS-FIGURES-CASES-WEAPONS_W0QQitemZ110288160363QQihZ001QQcategoryZ50270QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Daz

jezza124

Jedi Master
so he did have ebay and pay pal member since 05 burnsy hope u haven't sent the money :xmight make him a 150 dollar offer,do u think he'll take it?

warrachuppin

Padawan
jezza124 said:
so he did have ebay and pay pal member since 05 burnsy hope u haven't sent the money :xmight make him a 150 dollar offer,do u think he'll take it?

It just makes u realise that being carefull is the policy.

$900 jesus he is on another planet loopy bastard

jezza124

Jedi Master
and he has sold quite a lot off star wars before.he told me he would really love to do the deal because all is mates at uni was taking the piss out of him for having them. BULL ****.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
He knows nothing about star wars, yet manages to mention AFA in his description! :roll:

Dead on! :lol:

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
warrachuppin said:
O look at this

http://cgi.ebay.com/84-BEAUTIFUL-VINTAGE-STAR-WARS-FIGURES-CASES-WEAPONS_W0QQitemZ110288160363QQihZ001QQcategoryZ50270QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Daz

This is either the guy selling the ones on here or he stole the pictures from this auction....either someone has lost their money.

A

Anonymous

Deffo looks as though he has nicked the picture from that ebay auction - the guy selling has quite a lot of decent SW stuff and names quite a few of the figures and what is missing from them ie flute from Rebo band.
The guy on the auction has even got his picture on his page - he couldn't be that stupid - could he?

A

Anonymous

I received a email question me on about these figures and I want to sent something straight.Who ever tried to sell these figures is
not being honest.They must have copied my photo from ebay.I am the owner of the set that is pictured.it is on ebay right now and has been there for over a week. Prior to that they have been in my garage in the usa for several years.

A

Anonymous

IF YOU GUYS WANT TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THESE FIGURE OR ANYTHING ABOUT STAR WARS FIGURES.
I CAN ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS YOU WANT.I HAVE BEEN COLLECTION FOR OVER 20 YEARS.

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
As he stated here is his response.............
LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE USED MY PICTURE TO SELL THE BROTHERS FIGURES.IF YOU BELONG TO THAT FORUM I WOULD WARN THE PERSON THAT THOSE FIGURES ARE IN
MY GARAGE IN THE USA SO THERE IS NOT WAY HE PURCHASED THEM.

- jk0008

Burnsy got scammed. :cry:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom