Brilliant Admiral Ackbar SIlkscreen print for $10...!

PIGCITY

Sith Lord

upload pictures

upload images

Bloody Bargain...I buy a few SW related prints and this one is one of the better ones IMO and for $10!!!! Nice legs on the girl holding up the print too...

Tracie Ching is selling her color misprint runs of her first Kickstarter project for a great price of $10 each. "Cheeto Admiral" is a 16″ x 20″ 6-color Screenprint w/ metallic ink (green in the background is shimmery), signed/numbered edition of 75, and cost $10.

BUY IT HERE

http://tracieching.bigcartel.com/product/cheeto-admiral

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
PIGCITY said:
Bloody Bargain...I buy a few SW related prints and this one is one of the better ones IMO and for $10!!!! Nice legs on the girl holding up the print too...

Tracie Ching is selling her color misprint runs of her first Kickstarter project for a great price of $10 each. "Cheeto Admiral" is a 16″ x 20″ 6-color Screenprint w/ metallic ink (green in the background is shimmery), signed/numbered edition of 75, and cost $10.

BUY IT HERE

http://tracieching.bigcartel.com/product/cheeto-admiral

Thanks for the link. Nice print, and a nice set of pins to :p

Though I do get the feeling it's a booby trap!

Trouble is sending it to the UK nearly doubles the price, still quite tempting though.

PIGCITY

Sith Lord
The print & postage works out at £11, a magazine these days costs over £4. Well worth it in my opinion.

But you're right it could be ****ing trap

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
PIGCITY said:
The print & postage works out at £11, a magazine these days costs over £4. Well worth it in my opinion.

But you're right it could be ****ing trap

It does look good, I am sitting here contemplating buying one, I hope they sell out like the other ones before I make up my mind.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom