Boushh, Endor, Hoth Leias added to MOC Leia Collection!

Jez

Sith Lord
Awesome. A stunning collection.
What if anything eludes you?
Are there any known miscards?
Hats off to you Bruce, very nice indeed.

shawn_k

Sith Lord
Looking great Bruce! I love seeing a first 12 character run with all the foreign, movie logo, etc changes that happened during the span of all 3 films.

BruceW

Padawan
Jez said:
Awesome. A stunning collection.
What if anything eludes you?
Are there any known miscards?
Hats off to you Bruce, very nice indeed.

Thanks for the compliments everyone!

What eludes me? Oh god...well, I need 6 more Kenner MOC's to complete that run. And there's the Canadian GDE, Palitoy, Clipper, and Toltoys 12 backs. Given the prices that those fetch these days, it might be quite a while before I own those.

I also have side "foci" of Leia Bespin, Hoth, Endor, and Boushh MOC's. I'll add those images soon.

As for miscards, I don't know. I'm sure they are out there, but they are usually Hoth or Endor Leia Trilogo miscards. As for "Star Puffs" Leia, I only recall ever seeing one, but it has to be the greatest Leia miscard ever:
12miscard1.jpg

I do NOT own this piece. I had seen it before on Rebelscum, and had to dig up an old thread to find it http://forum.rebelscum.com/t988283/. Just had to share that one. I love it because the scale difference between the R2 photo and the Leia figure recalls the hologram speech scene from ANH.

Again thanks for the compliments!

itfciain

Grand Master
Had the pleasure of seeing this in the flesh today - it is an amazing collection - Bruce & his partner have a cracking collection room full of a massive range of vintage toys and oddities (including a Barry White singing Alien but I'll let Bruce explain that one) - the Leia collection is top draw and I have never seen so many hard to find MOCs for one character in one place

And the even better thing is that they are now going to be cased up in GW Acrylic :D

BruceW

Padawan
itfciain said:
Had the pleasure of seeing this in the flesh today - it is an amazing collection - Bruce & his partner have a cracking collection room full of a massive range of vintage toys and oddities (including a Barry White singing Alien but I'll let Bruce explain that one) - the Leia collection is top draw and I have never seen so many hard to find MOCs for one character in one place

And the even better thing is that they are now going to be cased up in GW Acrylic :D

Yes they are! Those GW cases are very nice!
Glad to finally meet you, Iain!

Here is my "side focus" of Princess Leia Bespin Gown!
bespin_GW.jpg

Kenner 31B, 32B, 77A, Trilogo, GM German ESB 45, Palitoy 30B, Harbert 41

Here are the "stars" of my Bespin Leia side focus:
lbp1.jpg
lbp6.jpg

Palitoy 30B Bespin Leia

Harbert1.jpg
Harbert2.jpg

Harbert 41 back (Kenner 41 with Harbert sticker)
Harbert3.jpg

(mirror shot, to show front and back)

Cheers everyone!
Bruce

Princess Raya

Padawan
Speechless
:shock:

New to (re) collecting and can only dream of a collection like this.

Well, you've got to start somewhere. I think my next purchase will be... a lottery ticket!

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Just doing my research for an interview with Bruce for Aprils podcast.

Best part of doing the podcast is going through peoples collections and I have to say this one is right up there, some absolute stunning pieces and a hell of a collection.

itfciain

Grand Master
Boba Skinner said:
Just doing my research for an interview with Bruce for Aprils podcast.

Best part of doing the podcast is going through peoples collections and I have to say this one is right up there, some absolute stunning pieces and a hell of a collection.

I had the privilege of seeing it in the flesh and it is truly amazing

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom