Bloody typical- you wait ages for the bus...

lejackal

Grand Master
Jez said:
tiefighterboy said:
I would really love to see a picture of the one in the star case close up without being in a star case.

What can you see big guy?
It might be what he can't see.....the text on the right of the card is either missing or obscured by the case. Of course there could be something else altogether

yoda

Sith Lord
rdpla said:
And then 2 come at once..

it was originally 3, but the 3rd had been sold and sent to fund a lily ledy doll set purchase.

lilyboba.jpg

When I look at the picture I can see or think the bubble isn't parallel with the bottom of the card. But then I think to myself am I looking for a fault!
Maybe Rob has a friend who has these cards? I don't know?

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Jez said:
tiefighterboy said:
I would really love to see a picture of the one in the star case close up without being in a star case.

What can you see big guy?
About 3 or 4 things, but the star case or crappy picture may be the issue.

rdpla

Jedi Knight
Darth/ bonsai

they arent mine a friend told me he had 3 but sold one to fund anothyer purchase
he may have some other stuff to sell though...i posted some of his other lily ledys before on this thread erg and others..

Yoda/Col...

sorry didnt quiet understand your comment...do you mean photoshopped??? ones graded the other isnt??

bottom line is im showing a friends collection.. everyone seems to have the knives out for me..
im not selling or asking how much they are worth...someone told me what they have...i thoguht it would be some nice eye candy

Yoda knows the owner and if you wish to contact him, i am happy to pass your details..

Rob..

yoda

Sith Lord
rdpla said:
Darth/ bonsai

they arent mine a friend told me he had 3 but sold one to fund anothyer purchase
he may have some other stuff to sell though...i posted some of his other lily ledys before on this thread erg and others..

Yoda/Col...

sorry didnt quiet understand your comment...do you mean photoshopped??? ones graded the other isnt??

bottom line is im showing a friends collection.. everyone seems to have the knives out for me..
im not selling or asking how much they are worth...someone told me what they have...i thoguht it would be some nice eye candy

Yoda knows the owner and if you wish to contact him, i am happy to pass your details..

Rob..

Rob I had a few beers last night when I posted that about the bubble.
Let me make myself clear to you I do not believe they are photo shopped. I asked for another picture and you came up with it.
When I do look at the bubble again it does look off line but it's probably the shadow from the case.
At the start I did doubt your friend had more than one but I don't now.
If it came across any other way towards you I apologise :)

Bootyhunter

Jedi Master
Robert never claimed to own these, he has gone out of his way to obtain the 'proof' from an acquaintance so give the guy a break.
If we are looking at a custom (yes the non graded one is in question) it's not Roberts doing

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
so his friend put the note in there with the pic calling us monkeys? And we also have no clarification or better picture of the star case one.

Ross_Barr

Jedi Knight
olisuds said:
Stunning to see 2 of these together and would have been even more amazing to see 3.

Must say though that AFA case with the certificate is horrendous. i'm all for a bit of acrylic and don't even mind AFA graded but that case just detracts from the beauty of an incredibly rare item. Just my opinion of course :)

And the AFA case is signed by Jeremy Bulloch too! :D

steve obi wan

Sith Lord
Supporter
tiefighterboy said:
so his friend put the note in there with the pic calling us monkeys? And we also have no clarification or better picture of the star case one.

Come on stop sticking up for this guy !! If he would treat the hobby and others with respect he may get some in return . Maybe you like being called a monkey !!!

Enough said :twisted:

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
steve obi wan said:
tiefighterboy said:

Come on stop sticking up for this guy !! If he would treat the hobby and others with respect he may get some in return . Maybe you like being called a monkey !!!

Not sure I was sticking up for him, as a matter fact..I might as well straight up ask the question. "Is the carded boba a repro fake in the Star Case?"

and yes, according to him these are a friends, but they are both being represented as legit..so people may want to know.

steve obi wan

Sith Lord
Supporter
tiefighterboy said:
steve obi wan said:
tiefighterboy said:

Not sure I was sticking up for him, as a matter fact..I might as well straight up ask the question. "Is the carded boba a repro fake in the Star Case?"

and yes, according to him these are a friends, but they are both being represented as legit..so people may want to know.

Not talking about you bud !!!

Lindo

Sith Lord
Come on guys give him a break ffs, you called him out and he delivered what was asked of him, he never claimed to have owned them, he gets a current pic cause people said he was full of ****, well obviously not, does he now have to go back and get another pic in case one of them is fake?? maybe it is but there are repro's everywhere, maybe its not, who cares, cant really see what he has done wrong in this case to get the scorn that he is getting! :shock:

Lindo

Sith Lord
tiefighterboy said:
So he gets a free pass for representing a repro as the real deal????????

and obviously you have not read several of his posts in the past.
Yeh I have read his other posts in the past but that was quite a long while ago, he aint said it is repro, its all you lot that are looking at it trying to pull it apart, and what I was saying is that is he now meant to go and get another pic just to satisfy you guys who are hinting at it being a fake.

Bootyhunter

Jedi Master
steve obi wan said:
tiefighterboy said:
steve obi wan said:

Not talking about you bud !!!

Personally I do not believe that three of these have been in the same collection but my point is that Robert is not the one who claims to have had them nor is he the one who took the photo or called anyone monkeys.
If there had ever been three ledy moc fetts in one place I am sure we would have seen a proper photo before now..

So yes I think this is all bullshit but not from Robert that's all

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
lets just say that If I shared collection pics from a "Friend" of mine, I would make sure they were legit number one and If I knew they were 100% legit, I would not hesitate to tell people they were 100% wrong. As you can see, he has came on here numerous times since it was implied there may be something off with the one in the Star Case and pretty much has not responded. Keep on defending him though.

and might I add, this is not the first time he has shared 'questionable " pictures.

This forum has really changed...with basically "So what if it's a repro" Mentality.

Lindo

Sith Lord
lets agree to disagree eh, I just constantly see the hounding of this fella and it pisses me off tbh, thought this was meant to be a friendly place to visit!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom