bloody speeding ticket

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
Dom said:
Don`t reply to the letter. I didn`t and got away with it.

The way I figure is they have no proof you recieved it and if they ever follow it up, just say you never got the first one and you just take the Ã'£60 & 3 points. At least you have a chance they wont`t follow up.

didnt work :( :(

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Points and a fine Jabba?

See they are changing the law so anyone caught using their mobile whilst driving is fined AND given 3 points. :shock:

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
got one myself this week, bastards :evil:
was doing 60 in a 50 on the motorway (roadworks)

Bollux

Grand Master
Dont get angry about it Jabba, you can be happy that you are paying for the Scotland Yard office piss-up.....BASTARDS! :twisted:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I think those bastards in traffic branch get paid commission for every ticket they give out! :twisted: :evil:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Just thought I'd let you know about my lucky get away on Saturday. I was stopped by everyones favourite bunch of bastards, Traffic Branch, doing 42 in a 30, although somehow I managed to get away without getting any points or a fine. :D

No idea how I managed it, the pig wasn't wearing a luminious yellow jacket and was hiding behind a white van, apparently they have to be stood in the open with the jackets on, but even so I was amazed I got away with it. Definately my luck used up for the year!
It was cancelled out somewhat by the fact I was on my way to play hockey and we got beat/raped/destroyed 9-1 :oops:

Still.........beats 3 points and a fine.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom