bib fortuna red coat

bunjam

Youngling
what the deal with red coat bib fortuna won one of e-bay just for the novelty value. but got it quite cheap so doubt its rare

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
If it was cheap then it will be a repro / custom dyed cape. A genuine one in good condition will cost well over Ã'£100 these days. 8)

bunjam

Youngling
just noticed seller clintrobinson on the site a.k.a han duo. so perhaps he can let me know

TWOFOOT

Jedi Master
Got to be very carefull with those. A friend of mine bought a sealed baggie one and i was going to buy it from him but when we looked at the coo under the leg it was completley different to the coo on the baggie. :oops:
Still it is now in my collection and cost me next to nothing.
:D :D

han duo

Sith Lord
hi , i had it on display in my own collection but i always thought it may be a repro, i was never sure , but if it is a copy then its a good one... and at the end of the day its in great condition an well worth the money that was payed for it !

hope you like it anyway...cheers

p.s let me know if it is the real thing (id be gutted if it was as i did sell it cheap) :cry:

bunjam

Youngling
hi han,i was very happy with them and it does look good. gave the brown one to my 4 year old as he dint av him.and although its a dyed coat it still looks good for display and for Ã'£4 i think it was a bargain.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom