Ben Kenobi 12back C

phantom

Jedi Master
So, having sold most of my 12 backs I keep getting questions if I have more.. I still have my Ben, and its a really nice one aswell, but Im struggling to put a price on it.

So if you fine people could help me out Id be very grateful

As far as I can see its a 12back C, the card lies flat, and the only crease I can find is one at the back of the card, in between the lightsaber instructions.

The bubble is very good with the only remarks I have is a small ding to the top of the bubble, hardly noticeable. The stem seems to have a production error as theres a line going across the shortest section, its not a crack or dent just a production error. Theres also a small one similar to this on the top right hand corner.

I have now been very critical in my description but I always feel that the more info the better.

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
Hard to say exactly these days as 12 backs seem to be fairly hot tickets right now. I'm thinking you could get 300 pounds or maybe a bit more for it? Have you checked ebay completed listings?

phantom

Jedi Master
Ive checked ebay, and they seem to be all over the place pricewise.. Some ungraded for 900gbp, some AFA 80s for 4-500gbp...

Stargeezer

Sith Lord
I think around 300 GBP would be a fair price, could be little less... It all depends on who's intrested.

I bought 2 Ben 12 Back C's (one this year) and i sold one (all on the forums, so no auctions).

I bought 1 for 210 GBP (that's the one i bought this year on RS) and the other for 225 GBP. I sold one off those for about 265-275 GBP...

I hope this helps.

Edit:

Here is a pic of the one i bought this year for 210 GBP.

null_zps7d27a367.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom