Be Aware of this guy.

Jez

Sith Lord
As some of you know i've been after a decent Blue Snaggletooth for a while now.

I've watched and bid on loads of US ones. I am always naturally skeptical about sellers with zero feedback and it seems there are many Blue Snags for sale from the US with an unusually high number of sellers with a 0% feedback (same guy).

Whenever i check a couple of weeks later to see how the sale went, the info isn't available, which hints that there was an issue.

I spotted another a couple of weeks back and reported it saying it was really suspicious, it was quickly removed.

There is now another one for sale

http://www.ebay.com/itm/250902927470?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

I sent him a message asking how much to post to the UK, he merely posted back;

"how much are you wanting to purchase it for ?" :twisted:

- steevie.samm"

I think this guy may be called Brett.

Just wanted to spread the word.

:evil:

Stargeezer

Sith Lord
A decent Blue snag is fairly easy to find.

Why don't you just buy one from someone on the collector forums?

I saves you the hassle eBay could give you with zero feedback sellers... or are you trying to get one as cheap as possible?

Jez

Sith Lord
Stargeezer said:
A decent Blue snag is fairly easy to find.

Why don't you just buy one from someone on the collector forums?

I saves you the hassle eBay could give you with zero feedback sellers... or are you trying to get one as cheap as possible?

I put a wanted post in the wanted section and had an offer, but it was a bit too much above my max price.
If there are any members with one to sell i'd be keen to hear from them, but i have a feeling that most will want to sell theirs on evilbay as they tend to fetch a high price.
I'm biding my time with Mr B Snaggletooth, because i didn't have him as a kid i was never bothered about getting one before, now i feel that i must get one to complete my collection.
Having said that i am quickly learning that my collection will never be complete!! :lol:

Thanks for the advice though dude

its.a.trap

Padawan
ive won two blue snaggletooths on ebay and i still dont have one. Both times the sellers refunded my money because paypal wouldnt make the funds available straight away. I asked one guy how much postage to the uk would be? And replied 'i will only charge what it costs to post' after wining he told me the cheapest postage he could find was $79! for ups first class

Stargeezer

Sith Lord
I saw Jake (J74) has a nice blue snag (in a cantina lot) for sale, try talking to him.

http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1072782/

its.a.trap

Padawan
I GOT ONE!
i was in two minds about the seller, he had 0% feedback, lived in the states and when i paid through paypal he told me it was the wrong paypal set up on his ebay account and if i could pay into another account for him. alarm bells were going abit but i thought if all goes wrong i have the messages and paypal should be able to get back my funds.
i paid £60 for snaggletooth, greedo, hammerhead and walrus man and the guy was decent enough and didnt charge a penny for postage
IMG_6523.jpg

PGowdy

Grand Master
its.a.trap said:
I asked one guy how much postage to the uk would be? And replied 'i will only charge what it costs to post' after wining he told me the cheapest postage he could find was $79! for ups first class

He's trying to rip you off. Simple as that. Postage to the US can be as cheap as £4-£5 but realistically anything up to 12 is reasonable. I find this a lot with US seller and rarely deal with them because of it. You could always ask him to provide you with a receipt for shipping but personally i just wouldn't deal with him. Tell him you'd rather he didn't profit from you through over-charging for shipping and that he can keep it.
:evil:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom