Ballpark going rate for 12back C9 Politoy set

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
itfciain said:
Also, I thought the story was that Jordan had met 'her'

All pretty confusing to be honest

So this is Kennerbabe...who is self cutting girl...who Jordon took under his wing...who turns out to be a 36 year old man that Jordon personally new who was a dyslexic 14 year old girl....who is actually Darin formerly known as banky?????? What the ****???? I am confused and I am surprised Travel Channel has not pulled the plugs on his show.

Drakon

Jedi Knight
tiefighterboy said:
itfciain said:

All pretty confusing to be honest

So this is Kennerbabe...who is self cutting girl...who Jordon took under his wing...who turns out to be a 36 year old man that Jordon personally new who was a dyslexic 14 year old girl....who is actually Darin formerly known as banky?????? What the ****???? I am confused and I am surprised Travel Channel has not pulled the plugs on his show.

Holy ****. I am more confused then I was before? So did this fag pull the wool over Jordan's eyes? :?: :?: :eek: How in the hell did Jordan not know "Kennerbabe" was not a man? I even spoke with him three weeks ago about this **** at a Con that he just happened to show up at?

This is like a the first time I watched pulp fiction. :shock: Wow...just wow.

So it continues......

Drakon

Jedi Knight
tiefighterboy said:
Drakon said:
What the ****!!!! I can't even post **** about this on Rebelscum. My thread got shut down in minutes. I mean what the hell????? Give me a break.

Your messing with one of their golden boys. :wink:

Yeah no ****. I said nada about Jordan. Just about that sick ****er!!!! People need to know about his shady ass. What a sick ****!!!

BlueDog

Sith Lord
I woke up this morning with a head ache after reading this I now have a migrane. You couldn't make this sort of **** up if you wanted to.

So not only did Jordan put his faith in a 17 yr old girl to act on behalf of his company ( stupid ), it now turns out it was a girl whom he'd never actually met ( ****in stupid ) that has now tuned out to be some middle aged freak bloke ( Unbelievably ****in Stupid )!

I actually had a little pity for Jordan with this whole **** bag of an episode, I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and believe he was actually just trying to help out some poor girl as nieve as it was, but If this latest revelation is the truth then Tuff Titties to you Sir. Living in these times with the internet playing a pivotal role in modern communication most people are aware of how easy it is for someone to create a fake persona. To put your trust in someone you've never met to represent your own image in the public eye and within a collector community which is an essential part of your business is just plain dumb. Most children would know better.

Shameful.

jedisearcher

Sith Lord
In a drunken haze last night at one point I was thinking kennerbabe was BankSy but I'm normal again now :lol:

Apparently Jordan is writing a new book "How to ruin your reputation in 3 easy steps".

wbobafett

Jedi Knight
itfciain said:

Hey...this can happen to the best of us....maybe it was just dark.....I mean very very dark.....and "she" was just givin head..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Okay...thats gros, but I couldnt resist!!!

Joe

Grand Master
I had another good read over old Banky threads on RS since this came out yesterday and the creepy thing is this ISN'T the first time he has impersonated a female collector!

Leading up to him being banned on RS for not really fitting in (he has never really done anything terrible to anyone as far as I can make out but he is just someone that can't integrate with the community because of how ****ed up he is) he was actually signing up under various aliases defending himself. At one point he signed up under the name of "THEFEMALECOLLECTOR" which he used to not only defend himself as "banky" but also to argue with himself and then even make it look like the two were trading with each other. (there were many other aliases too..)

Sadly when you look at all of this it does actually mean he needs medical help because he clearly has serious problems, I highly doubt the guy's family (if he really does have a wife/child) know anything about any of this either.

To actually create an account on facebook, twitter and all the collecting forums pretending to be a teenage girl, stealing photos of a real teenage girl to keep the act going and actually get ridiculously close to a well known dealer/tv host over a period of a couple of years blows my mind...

I'd write more but I really struggle to even comprehend much of this story!

Joe

Grand Master
Oh just one more thing - Unsure how he was found out actually? I don't doubt it's him, it was obvious when "it" showed up that they weren't a real teenage girl but nobody could find out their real identity (although people did try) - suspicion was there right from day one as the back story always kept changing and there were plenty of red flags. I wonder if he turned up in a dress and wig at Jordan's door holding a 12 back for him to sign or something? :D

Drakon

Jedi Knight
Joe said:
Oh just one more thing - Unsure how he was found out actually? I don't doubt it's him, it was obvious when "it" showed up that they weren't a real teenage girl but nobody could find out their real identity (although people did try) - suspicion was there right from day one as the back story always kept changing and there were plenty of red flags. I wonder if he turned up in a dress and wig at Jordan's door holding a 12 back for him to sign or something? :D

Oh man..the dress did it for me. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Iain almost got banned from RS because of this. :p

I seem to think that they had met and were friends etc, so many lies on this one. :lol:

Joe

Grand Master
I would imagine all those sad cunts that tried to chat "IT" up or added "IT" on facebook are going to suddenly drop off the radar for quite some time now..go take a shower and get a life boys - YOU DIRTY!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom