Bad penny......

LeeBullock

Padawan
I figured I would post again after lurking forever...

Anyway I usually post on RS and IOP, I collect the 12" line, Palitoy and bootlegs, and I might even start posting a bit on here!! But anyway nice to meet you all, that is except Marc Caraway - its never nice to meet him...... :lol:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
LeeBullock said:

Anyway I usually post on RS and IOP, I collect the 12" line, Palitoy and bootlegs, and I might even start posting a bit on here!! But anyway nice to meet you all, that is except Marc Caraway - its never nice to meet him...... :lol:

welcome ,just heard of someone of rebel scum that you have a sence of humour so you will fit in :lol: :lol:
you must have some nice stuff going by the darth (condition wise) your after

theguiltyone

Sith Lord
LeeBullock said:

Theres that stench of piss and bile again.... :roll:

LeeBullock

Padawan
theguiltyone said:
LeeBullock said:

Theres that stench of piss and bile again.... :roll:

I can understand the bile..... But dont tell me my incontinence pants are leaking again.......

Bollux

Grand Master
good to have you here Lee, please check out the "Off topic" section, you will see that we are a "little" more laid back here than Rebelscum!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom