Aura sing masterpiece edition

naughtyjedi

Sith Lord
I dusted this off the other day, ready to flog, but decided to have a read of the 128 hard back book it came with. I have to say it's half decent, with a history of bounty hunters in Star Wars all the way through to action figures.

Anyone else see one of these? I think it was a USA only thing and had c3po and anakin in others. I think it was a gift from a yank I once knew...

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 433

MarkG

Jedi Master
I had all 3 of these about 12 years ago. The C3PO was the best looking one of the lot, but Aura had a great book with her. Boxes were huge too.

Not sure of prices nowadays, but they did command a fair bit of wedge back then.

Frunkstar

Grand Master
One of the only modern figures I do have time for, think the Aura Sing really is a top character, looks to be a great figure, any chance of seeing her loose or is it still sealed?, really would like to find a good example of kit fisto as well, feel he was robbed of his thunder in the scene with palpatine.

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Love the box she comes in - really looks the business with all the Bounty Hunters lined up

Her 3 3/4" figure is one of the best - great sculpt and articulation plus a load of accessories including a case full of sabers

WP_20150315_005_zpsbvo13uhx.jpg

Easily one of the best face sculpts on a small scale figure

WP_20150315_007_zpsdkvew2yu.jpg

All 3 of them died like punks at the hand of the CGI twirly panto dame Emperor - I f*ckin hate those b*stard sh*t prequels :D

naughtyjedi

Sith Lord
Frunkstar said:
One of the only modern figures I do have time for, think the Aura Sing really is a top character, looks to be a great figure, any chance of seeing her loose or is it still sealed?, really would like to find a good example of kit fisto as well, feel he was robbed of his thunder in the scene with palpatine.

Sealed.. although here are pics...

front
aurra-1.jpg

back
aurra-2.jpg

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
That really is a great piece, nice addition to any collection, I'd be tempted to hold on to it - with all these new films coming out she could make an appearance anytime :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom