Apology

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Chaps,

Just wanted to apologise for any comments i made lately that offended people,including my thread about vehicle spares etc. I think people have wrongly assumed that i am all go for repros from that replicator geezer etc aswell, but that couldnt be further from the truth. So to Son of Jango,Iain etc i apologise.

Peace to all, and ill be in a really good mood tommorow when we beat AFC wimbledon at the first home league game for years :) if we get beat. Ill stay away ;)

Lee

itfciain

Grand Master
Mate, I have known your for long enough now to not take offense at anything you say :lol:

I was just pointing out the fact that you were making a big deal about this when you haven't been as vocal on other things - I apologise too if that came across that I thought you promoted/liked repro, Ugrades etc

You're a good lad Lee and at least you say what you think :D

SOJ

Sith Lord
I'm over it fella. We've all got our own opinions on how things should be done. Sometimes those ideas clash. What's good about this forum is we can have these discussions without resorting Facebook style BS.

No grudges. It's Dan by the way.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
I'm new to this Forum, but I dont think there is anything for you to apologise about. Everyone has there own opinions and this Forum is about shareing them shorely? If you need to apologise then I definetly need to, for not conforming to the popular opinions. I liked your thread, thought it was fine. :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom