Anyone successful at Vectis ?

kabuchi7

Padawan
Supporter
I won the lando skiff guard moc, wanted a few of the boxed mini rigs but they went a little over budget

UKS

Jedi Knight
I bid on a Lando Trilogo general and lost - but I reserved my big bids for Starcom. I bid over 500 each for fair conditioned rare(ish) vehicles with slightly bashed boxes. And lost by miles on each one.
My total bids were over 3k and won one (low priced!) non sw thing.

Mikeyt27

Youngling
I thought the final prices, once you added in the sky high buyers premium, were crazy.

I've seen the same with first edition books like Harry Potter - prices seem to go higher on Vectis than if you buy from a PBFA book seller.

Fawns61

Padawan
Recently joined Vectis to look at sold prices - eek! I was considering trying one or two carded figures with them but their next TV & Film Related sale isn't until the end of October.
There is a Star Wars one at the end of September but not sure if the prices will end up lower with all the 'competition'?
As a seller the high prices are tempting but when commission has been taken into account is it worth it?

sith-smith

Grand Master
I definitely think auctions have their place. If you don't have the time, energy, knowledge or ability, the auction houses can clearly help. But there have been many occasions where selling privately would almost certainly have given the seller significantly more money.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom