Anyone see anything that makes it worth this much ?

lee gray

Sith Lord
This is an auction by one of my friends, its ended and been paid for and item sent out but my friend is more into playmobil and doesnt have a clue about star wars and asked me if i can see anything that made it sell for so much plus she also had 2 people keen for her to end item early

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Star-Wars-Vintage-16-Figure-Lot-1977-1983-/271907784435?nma=true&si=jb42IJTEsajzhYVs9uj358X2Nus%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

lee gray

Sith Lord
when she first asked me, i never knew it was her auction and i told her I wouldnt even pay £80 for them as pretty crap, then asked why she was interested and she said it was her auction lol

poncho

Grand Master
nothing special

however my eagle eye noticed the tie pilot has no date stamp or coo.

$_57.jpg

a test shot? its not a boot leg for sure

tfp coo's

tie_pi11.jpg

numbers 5 or 6 pbp/lily ledy perhaps?

regards

chris

walkie

Sith Lord
I've have paided more then 80 without blinking, quiet a few nice items there....

1.PBP hard limbed luke x-wing
2.PBP vader (ragose cape)
3.PBP scarred coo TFP (large emblems)
4.Metallic Blue Bespin Blaster

The last Met.Blue blaster was listed as a BIN £499 and I think it sold for £300, way overt the top. There is currently one on eBAY at £112 with 4 days left and not forgetting Sergios (solance4ever) DBRS with Met.Gun which sold for £800 !!!!

walkie

Sith Lord
Also a PBP Lando, Han Solo, Chewie & Snowtrooper by the looks of it.

So overall a lot of Spanish figures in there, some of which quiet common ie Lando and Chewie.

poncho

Grand Master
walkie said:
4.Metallic Blue Bespin Blaster

The last Met.Blue blaster was listed as a BIN £499 and I think it sold for £300, way overt the top. There is currently one on eBAY at £112 with 4 days left and not forgetting Sergios (solance4ever) DBRS with Met.Gun which sold for £800 !!!!

walkie - so knowledgeable 8)

i didnt notice the metallic bespin blaster :eek: ive always wanted one of those

walkie

Sith Lord
The days of getting one of those guns cheap are sadly a distant memory unless you drop on lucky.

poncho

Grand Master
walkie said:
The days of getting one of those guns cheap are sadly a distant memory unless you drop on lucky.
i remember asking you about a met bespin blaster a couple of years ago. and you said there hard to find. i regret not taking a bitn for £50 on ebay last summer there was a small lot that had one in :roll: the search continues

back to topic

these loosie must of been bought outside the uk back in the day then

lee gray

Sith Lord
I am not really interested in loose figures so thats why i wouldnt pay much, im pretty sure i had a figure with the metalic blue blaster before thats why i thought nothing of it, my friend lives in portugal. i will let her know :)

sith-smith

Grand Master
So considering all the things you guys highlighted, is that a fair price then?

I really know nothing about figure variations at all!! :oops:

walkie

Sith Lord
considering one of those blasters is up for sale at the moment and the highest bid is £142, I'd say overall it wasn't a bad buy.

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Weird, I never knew about that metallic blaster until Stef told me about it.

Personally, as a loose variant collector of sorts, I'd say it was a good purchase, there's a couple of figures there I'd want, plus that blaster!

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Amazing spot!
I must admit I often just glaze ver with a lot of the loose multi figure lots about, great to see someone who is on it!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom