Anyone score this little lot?

Palifan

Sith Lord
Looks like a bargain to me just for the Palitoy one alone, I'm guessing the seller didn't realise what they had.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Star-Wars-vintage-Kenner-and-Palitoy-toy-catalogues-100-vintage-/262210269456?hash=item3d0cf33110%3Ag%3AgmwAAOSwNyFWfwNN&nma=true&si=pD48lk6H0oDOq5yNEE6GaeLUv6k%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Ian

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Massive bollock dropped there :shock: Thought for a split second it was the Area 51 re-print but the back confirmed it as indeed - genuine!

Not seen one for sale in a while, but the last one went for about £150 didn't it?

Surprises me as the seller seems clued up when it comes to vintage judging by his other sales!

Who's going to piss him off and get his new year off to a **** start and tell him... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Palifan

Sith Lord
Not me for one but the seller really did drop the ball on that one.

Like most of us I would have snapped it up and it brings me back to seeing a pile of these on the counter of my local toy shop back in 78 (ish). I grabbed about 4-5 of them but really should have gone further. I think I only have one left that I stuck in my scrapbook (with tape fortunately so it was easy to get off of there several years ago) and a creased one that came with one of my Death Stars.

Oh well, shows you it still pays to look at ebay for the odd thing like this to come up.

Ian

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom