Anyone on facebook or twitter?

phantom

Jedi Master
weasel said:
timbo72 said:
Friend request sent Erik......just ignore the one from Amy as i went on facebook and was still on her account when i sent the request lol

You got a friend request from his missus! :wink:

Guess you got a fiancee that really supports your hobby when she friend requests your fellow star wars forum members :lol:

Friend request accepted Tim

timbo72

Sith Lord
Haha, she shouldnt stay logged in......and i never check so i thought it was my account lol. Thanks for the add :D

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Got all three of you now!

In case you were wondering who the random punter was who added u!

browny

Jedi Master
I am on there - Stefan brown add me if you want updates about how **** things are.......

On another note Lee is by far the funniest guy I have on my FB,well worth adding because he is brilliant!

lee gray

Sith Lord
browny said:
I am on there - Stefan brown add me if you want updates about how **** things are.......

On another note Lee is by far the funniest guy I have on my FB,well worth adding because he is brilliant!
hehe

bumpo

lee gray

Sith Lord
tundra9 said:
Request sent to Lee!
The strange thing is as soon as I bumped this thread and went to facebook it actually showed you as a friend suggestion for the first time then a sec later a request..............Internet is very clever.

its like last week i was looking for dongles for internet then went to youtube and low and behold the page had a internet dongle ad

tundra9

Sith Lord
lee gray said:
tundra9 said:
Request sent to Lee!
The strange thing is as soon as I bumped this thread and went to facebook it actually showed you as a friend suggestion for the first time then a sec later a request..............Internet is very clever.

its like last week i was looking for dongles for internet then went to youtube and low and behold the page had a internet dongle ad

The Matrix has you! :p

Looking forward to some food updates from you, been hearing a lot about them, and your nandos pic made me hungry,
going for a kebab tonight! :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom