Anyone know the value of old handheld games?

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Hi recently picked this old game up. Was wondering if anyone could help me please. Having a look round ebay found a similar one but mine doesn't have the SystemA logo on it. Also the STRAIGHT/SOUND is higher up. Was this a copy or a different release of the game? Cheers.

Attachments

• IMG_8337.jpg
    IMG_8337.jpg
    337.2 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_8338.jpg
    IMG_8338.jpg
    223.2 KB · Views: 38

UKS

Jedi Knight
These things all had different factories and different releases.

In terms of value if you are interested - As all things - Depends. Proper Nintendo ones from early days have value. Though More MOC Klaatu then MOC Yak Face.

(They need to work obviously.)

Most have little value. Klaatu loose at best - perhaps Klaatu without weapon or skirt.

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
Hello Steve

There are 2 of these game's currently listed on ebay one listed at £49.99 buy it now and the other is £84.99 there are no sold items I
can find. Hand held electronic games from TANDY Grandstand tiger or Disney from the 80's and 90's are going up in value as more
people appear to be collecting them.

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
These things all had different factories and different releases.

In terms of value if you are interested - As all things - Depends. Proper Nintendo ones from early days have value. Though More MOC Klaatu then MOC Yak Face.

(They need to work obviously.)

Most have little value. Klaatu loose at best - perhaps Klaatu without weapon or skirt.
Cheers mate.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom